Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hatsune Mike -

Replied to the thread Most Vertical Games playing upside down.

I made myself a yoke flip adapter that is a bit primitive, but offsets the risk of switching while the yoke is energized, or running the monitor with no deflection. I wired an AMP-UP connector to have the horizontal and vertical connections, but also…
  • MudGuts83 -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    Another video done in the Series of building these PCBs :) youtube.com/watch?v=suA_mODgqPY Tim.
  • Arthrimus -

Posted the thread SEGA Lindbergh Monitor Swap with 3D Printed Mounts.

Thread
    My Lindbergh's monitor was dying rapidly so, inspired by what everybody is doing with Vewlix monitor swaps, I decided to take a crack at swapping my Lindbergh's monitor too. It seems like 32" 1080P monitors of reasonable quality about the same price as…
  • Tailsnic Retroworks -

Replied to the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

Quote from TheDeath: “have you changed the jumper settings? :rolleyes: Its mandatory. You can still hook it up to a 15khz monitor just to see if the games boot, it wont harm the monitor for just a few minutes ” I have set the jumpers like the image in this…
  • clam_wattson -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Blast City General Questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ebzero89: “Quote from slevin: “Quote from Mrhide: “I am running a naomi netdimm setup directly on my (recapped) Blast power supply. You do NOT need another one. ” Quote from nnap: “Same here, recapped PSU, JVS/Jamma harness and…
  • clam_wattson -

Replied to the thread Blast City General Questions.

Also have an FR-301 over here. And you're right, always start on the lowest heat setting and only turn it up if you hit a big thermal mass. Regular maintenance and following the guidelines for cleaning will help avoid clogs.
  • Semload -

Replied to the thread "The Arcade PCB Case" for multi Irem M72.

Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “Very sexy! Like the game selection graphics too. ” Thank you! It took me some time to find a logical way to make the scheme work with icons, because if you look at the board in front, the microswitch is the other way…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Semload’s post in the thread "The Arcade PCB Case" for multi Irem M72.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Amazing looking! Do you have plans to add support for more/different PCBs/Multis in the future? ” Yes, the prototype for the CPS1 should be ready at the end of the month. Then in September I will also do the one for System 16.
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Replied to the thread "The Arcade PCB Case" for multi Irem M72.

Very sexy! Like the game selection graphics too.