Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• clam_wattson -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Blast City General Questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ebzero89: “Quote from slevin: “Quote from Mrhide: “I am running a naomi netdimm setup directly on my (recapped) Blast power supply. You do NOT need another one. ” Quote from nnap: “Same here, recapped PSU, JVS/Jamma harness and…
  • clam_wattson -

Replied to the thread Blast City General Questions.

Also have an FR-301 over here. And you're right, always start on the lowest heat setting and only turn it up if you hit a big thermal mass. Regular maintenance and following the guidelines for cleaning will help avoid clogs.
  • Semload -

Replied to the thread "The Arcade PCB Case" for multi Irem M72.

Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “Very sexy! Like the game selection graphics too. ” Thank you! It took me some time to find a logical way to make the scheme work with icons, because if you look at the board in front, the microswitch is the other way…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Semload’s post in the thread "The Arcade PCB Case" for multi Irem M72.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Amazing looking! Do you have plans to add support for more/different PCBs/Multis in the future? ” Yes, the prototype for the CPS1 should be ready at the end of the month. Then in September I will also do the one for System 16.
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Replied to the thread "The Arcade PCB Case" for multi Irem M72.

Very sexy! Like the game selection graphics too.
  • Anselmo -

Like (Post)
    Quote from ebzero89: “Quote from slevin: “Quote from Mrhide: “I am running a naomi netdimm setup directly on my (recapped) Blast power supply. You do NOT need another one. ” Quote from nnap: “Same here, recapped PSU, JVS/Jamma harness and…
  • djsheep -

Like (Post)