Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NeoCS -

Now follows Darksoft.

Follow
  • NeoCS -

Liked waiwainl’s post in the thread Music on Darksoft's MVS Multi.

Like (Post)
    At the first Reveal video of Mitsurugi-w I though I recognized the menu music. With the second Reveal video I was sure what I heard; it is the same as the PC demo from Future Crew called "Second Reality", which I saw the first time either at The Party…
  • NeoCS -

Wrote a comment on NeoCS’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi. My name is Manuel. I am from Spain.
    Happy to be part of this Arcade community.

I have known the forum for the existence of the Darksoft Multi CPS1, which is a childhood dream come true for me.

But for some reason I can't access Multi CPS1 thread…
  • JoeAwesome -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from PascalP: “Why the CPU upgrade? My assumption is the P4 is still the fastest single thread CPU and the other supported dual/quad CPU’s have slower single cores. From what I know TTX stuff runs on a single core so more a step back I would…
  • kagutaba -

Replied to the thread Questions for Namco Noir owners.

It would be great if someone could make a guide for dummies like me about how to replace the dead leds (or even better, where to find a full replacement :D )
  • I bet you love to play with E. Honda’s nipples :P
  • Niko -

Quote from Horris: “thanks for the replies, at least I know there's nothing wrong with the setup then and ill just leave the dip switch to off, just didn't know if that was why some games were in letterbox and some full screen, at least my favourite so…
  • RandomRetro -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Noted. I'll comb through and update the list at some point. Good news is the PCB house has reached 100% so now it's a matter of waiting. The only hand assembly I'm doing is the JAMMA connector itself. There will be a pleasant little surprise related to…
  • Horris -

thanks for the replies, at least I know there's nothing wrong with the setup then and ill just leave the dip switch to off, just didn't know if that was why some games were in letterbox and some full screen, at least my favourite so far (kof maximum…
  • dannahan -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    Not funny :P Quote from hoagtech: “Quote from hursit: “Hello People A Huge Update for DreamCase Please check the pictures. BghYk8S.jpgE7-FA5800-7964-440-B-A3-FB-97086-E9636-E7.png Can I get a custom keychain that says: MADE BY A TURKEY ? ” Q
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread OutRun gear display hack.