Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ekorz -

Liked jbrlll’s post in the thread This place is Awesome..

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone, Long story short I walked into my house in early 2018 looked into the formal dining room and wondered why in the f... do i have two dinner tables, I had never ate in that room in nine years. Out of the blue I had this crazy idea of just…
  • jbrlll -

Posted the thread This place is Awesome..

Thread
    Hey everyone, Long story short I walked into my house in early 2018 looked into the formal dining room and wondered why in the f... do i have two dinner tables, I had never ate in that room in nine years. Out of the blue I had this crazy idea of just…
  • hoagtech -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    In for one
  • zerox_dogma -

Liked ITATTRACTS’s post in the thread Great Community!.

Like (Post)
    I stumbled on this site after years of hanging over on shmups.com and the Neo forums where most of the “community” is pretty condescending and generally unpleasant to new (and even old) members. I was immediately taken by the amount of welcomes and…
  • ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

• EVLM -

Liked mR_CaESaR’s post in the thread CPS2 Conversion info.

Like (Post)
    This is what I used to covert a cps2 b board into ssf2x ikotsu.blogspot.com/2014/01/ss…nversion-capcom-1994.html Also used the same site for progear.
  • hoagtech -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread STV Multi got rained on. advice needed to clean.

Like (Post)
    Basically what Hammy says, remove anything socketed, battery, etc...you could technically wash it with soap/water, blow off excess water with compressed air, (optional) do a final rinse with 99.9% ISO, after pop it in the oven at 170-175 for about…
  • hoagtech -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread STV Multi got rained on. advice needed to clean.

Like (Post)
    Take the chips out / that connector thing, cart out, and get that battery out ASAP The connectors and stuff will start to rust if there is something in them, and 'battery power' may go to places it shouldn't. (via water conductivity) Air compressor is…
  • Zebra -

Replied to the thread Shooting Gallery: Sega Type-II IR on a 108" front projection setup..

Just Google "9 axis cnc machine". I'm not making it up. There are plenty and they are most definitely not just a gimmick. They are serious industrial machines from leading brands with sound logic for existing (I.e. Doing more with less set-ups) . For…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread STV Multi got rained on. advice needed to clean.

Basically what Hammy says, remove anything socketed, battery, etc...you could technically wash it with soap/water, blow off excess water with compressed air, (optional) do a final rinse with 99.9% ISO, after pop it in the oven at 170-175 for about…
  • mR_CaESaR -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Conversion info.

This is what I used to covert a cps2 b board into ssf2x ikotsu.blogspot.com/2014/01/ss…nversion-capcom-1994.html Also used the same site for progear.
  • rewrite -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread STV Multi got rained on. advice needed to clean.

Like (Post)
    Take the chips out / that connector thing, cart out, and get that battery out ASAP The connectors and stuff will start to rust if there is something in them, and 'battery power' may go to places it shouldn't. (via water conductivity) Air compressor is…