Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Phil Bennett -

Liked speedswan’s post in the thread Virtua Racing filter board.

Like (Post)
    * TOP * 16 * 15 * 14 * 13 * 12 * 11 * 10 * 9 * 8 * 7 * 6 * 5 * 4 * 3 * 2 * 1 * * 5V * 5V * 5V * GND * IO CN4 5 * IO CN4 6 * IO CN4 2 * IO CN4 1 * * * * * * * 5V * 5V * BOT * 16 * 15 * 14 * 13 * 12 * 11…
  • speedswan -

Replied to the thread Virtua Racing filter board.

The principle is the same but Virtua Racing is Model 1 - is that Model 2A-CRX? The pinout is different but the idea is very similar I just happened across this post looking for something else and realized that I'd already answered it - apologies that…
  • rivlez -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Need help... Just got this today from HighScoreSaves.com and for the life of me I can't get this thing to work on my Time Harvest CMVS. I got it to load the menu in the beginning. I went to update it and it's never really worked since. Now i'm stuck on…
  • ArcSys101 -

Sorry to ask ,is this what you're looking for?
  • speedswan -

* TOP * 16 * 15 * 14 * 13 * 12 * 11 * 10 * 9 * 8 * 7 * 6 * 5 * 4 * 3 * 2 * 1 * * 5V * 5V * 5V * GND * IO CN4 5 * IO CN4 6 * IO CN4 2 * IO CN4 1 * * * * * * * 5V * 5V * BOT * 16 * 15 * 14 * 13 * 12 * 11…
  • 8bitforlife -

Posted the thread Proper way to wire a ls-30 in a egret 2?.

Thread
    hi I'm trying to figure out how to properly wire a snk ls-30 rotary sticks in an e2. I got 2 of those rotary condenser boards. Do I need to tap the joystick into the player 1 and 2 connection or just run wiring from the 2 connections on pcb to…
  • Jumpingmanjim -

Replied to the thread Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up.

Quote from RandomRetro: “Quote from Jumpingmanjim: “Quote from RandomRetro: “ ” ” Haha, I wish... but I have been lucky to pick some up over the years and this may be a multi year project to pick up the final few boards. ” What have you got…
  • Solmin -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “Any chance next firmware update can include ability to remap start and coin (although coin is less important) to regular 1-6 buttons? Start is used as an action button on a few games, and coin will help games where in 4 player …
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread PCB safe adhesives?.

@benime thanks. I didn't know what the stuff was called so I didn't really know how to look for it. Just wanted to put some of those big caps in place properly.
  • rewrite -

Liked benime’s post in the thread PCB safe adhesives?.

Like (Post)
    Really any neutral cure, non-conductive adhesive would be fine. This works well in my experience.
  • benime -

Replied to the thread PCB safe adhesives?.

Really any neutral cure, non-conductive adhesive would be fine. This works well in my experience.
  • opt2not -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “Any chance next firmware update can include ability to remap start and coin (although coin is less important) to regular 1-6 buttons? Start is used as an action button on a few games, and coin will help games where in 4 player …
  • UMKShock -

Replied to the thread Starting a UMK3 arcade console supergun.

Been a while, I've been backlogged on work but I've source just about everything I need for this and will start posting updates soon. Should be fun!