Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 8bitforlife -

Replied to the thread Need help I'm having a melt down.

Quote from nem: “What's the connector on the Sanwa? 15-pin AMP UP? ” this the connector I got confirmation from the master grantspan the sanwa I have and 2930 use same power connector. Hes also sending me remote cable. What I need now is an adapter…
  • xodaraP -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    I have stroke through the post from @brentradio as it wasnt accurate. Key writing exists since 2017 and the wires are optional. You only need to install them if you want to run original romset. You can play all games from team avalaunch without them.
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

• opt2not -

Liked beast1x5’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    I know it's been a few days but was just curious on the current progress of the multi.. kinda anxious and excited considering this is a bday gift to myself lol
  • Quote from Zebra: “ Today's kids will have no nostalgia for the Golden days of arcade gaming. ” This attitude is pervasive, and I think it stinks. Don't disregard the many people who get into these games having seen nothing of them during their…
  • beast1x5 -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

I know it's been a few days but was just curious on the current progress of the multi.. kinda anxious and excited considering this is a bday gift to myself lol
  • CiTrON -

Now follows atrfate.

Follow