Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• everten -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Quote from fluxcore: “Do you only want a no-solder mod? There are solder points for line-level audio so that you don't have to take the S-connector and then put a circuit after it... Taito f3 stereo pinout issue ” Correct. I want it to be a drop-in…
  • fluxcore -

Do you only want a no-solder mod? There are solder points for line-level audio so that you don't have to take the S-connector and then put a circuit after it... Taito f3 stereo pinout issue
  • everten -

Speak of the devil... USPS just knocked and delivered the @twistedsymphony F3 selector case and holster. This thing is sweet. Some of the cleanest 3D printing I've seen.
  • Derick2k -

Liked everten’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    Starting some work on the F3 audio board over in this thread.
  • everten -

Replied to the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Starting some work on the F3 audio board over in this thread.
  • everten -

Posted the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Thread
    I'm starting to design a board to add stereo RCA connectors to the Taito F3. Similar to the ST-V board here. I realize the audio will need to be attenuated if I tap the S connector. However, this is new territory for me. I'm trying to learn the…
  • Derick2k -

Liked XtraSmiley’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “Quote from Derick2k: “3 sets of roms, took a bit to burn through, but all done. ” @Derick2k digging the eprom labels. What do you use to do that? I've been using a cheesy label printer but kind of…
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Liked XtraSmiley’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “Quote from Derick2k: “3 sets of roms, took a bit to burn through, but all done. ” @Derick2k digging the eprom labels. What do you use to do that? I've been using a cheesy label printer but kind of…
  • XtraSmiley -

Liked LittleLarrySellers’s post in the thread Fixed - Captain America sound issues.

Like (Post)
    I picked up this board on KLOV sometime back and it was sold as working but annoyingly the sound effects in game were missing. Voice and music fine but no punching or fighting sounds. This also seems to be one of those later boards with no schematics…
  • XtraSmiley -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

• XtraSmiley -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “Quote from Derick2k: “3 sets of roms, took a bit to burn through, but all done. ” @Derick2k digging the eprom labels. What do you use to do that? I've been using a cheesy label printer but kind of like the fancy labels I…