Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up.

Quote from rsignal: “Crime Fighters 1 and 2 (also known as Vendetta) are great too. Aliens may be another one although I have not played it on real hardware yet ” Aliens could be good for the variety, but only 2-Player. I like the Vendetta idea...
  • RandomRetro -

Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Like it, are you including a switching board of some kind to have these PCB's in there dedicated? Btw, I'd include Metamorphic Force and Violent Storm :D ” Definitely thinking both those could be good additions, but haven’t…
  • MoppelTheWhale -

Liked Retro-Rabbit’s post in the thread Will it work? An acid repair attempt!.

Like (Post)
    I've had this spare MvsC board for a while, bought it cheap knowing it wasn't just a suicide. The Maxell battery had liquefied itself along with everything else within a 2 inch radius. I cleaned it up,but noticed a good chunk of pins on the DL-1927 had…
  • rsignal -

Crime Fighters 1 and 2 (also known as Vendetta) are great too. Aliens may be another one although I have not played it on real hardware yet
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Like it, are you including a switching board of some kind to have these PCB's in there dedicated? Btw, I'd include Metamorphic Force and Violent Storm :D
  • RandomRetro -

Posted the thread Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up.

Thread
    Restoring an original Simpson’s Konami 4-player cabinet and thinking of packing it with 6-8 of Konami’s great side scrolling fighters. Original PCBs only. Current though on games: 1) Simpsons 2) X-men 3) TMNT 4) Mystic Warriors 5) Cowboys of Moo…
  • vaughan14 -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Like (Post)
    I got some of these in my most recent PCB order so I put one together. uggirBX.jpg PPeKwOm.jpg I've got to say, @Frank_fjs 's mounting solution for the Saturn controller port is perfection. I also updated my code to offer the ABC/XYZ flip mode that the…
  • nassekova -

Liked sk8er000’s post in the thread Retro Hardware Capacitor LISTS.

Like (Post)
    Added: - Irem M107 (thanks to @AlxUnderBase) - Tengai PCB (SH404) - Sengoku Blade (thanks to @nassekova )
  • patmanqc -

Posted the thread The history of zaxxon arcade documentary.

Thread
  • patmanqc -

Replied to the thread The history of The Simpsons arcade game.

Quote from Darksoft: “great videoreview! ” Thanks, glad you enjoyed it Thanks, glad you enjoyed it zionfarm wrote:It was a great review and video. Thank you thank you [/quote]
  • sk8er000 -

Replied to the thread Retro Hardware Capacitor LISTS.

Added: - Irem M107 (thanks to @AlxUnderBase) - Tengai PCB (SH404) - Sengoku Blade (thanks to @nassekova )
  • Yippikaye -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brentradio: “Yes, Ribbit is the game I speak of... :D ” Definitely a good game. IF YOU LIKE GETTING EATEN BY GIANT SPIDERS
  • rewrite -

Liked tiff_lee’s post in the thread Sega Megalo 410.

Like (Post)
    It is what is commonly known as the Blast City I/O board, so in terms of wiring and functionality the readily available blast city manual will have the wiring diagram (given the lack of megalo 410 documentation). I've gone with a cheaper short throw now…
  • tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread Sega Megalo 410.

It is what is commonly known as the Blast City I/O board, so in terms of wiring and functionality the readily available blast city manual will have the wiring diagram (given the lack of megalo 410 documentation). I've gone with a cheaper short throw now…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Namco NB-1 conversion to Nebula’s Ray.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SnakeGrunger: “@rewrite yeah those are correct (just double checked with my personal copy). 27C240 are not common but I just take off the stickers from the ones already on the NB-1 board and rewrite new data. ” They are equivalent to 27C4096…