Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hardyhell -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from tym01: “Hi! I wanted to know if anyone knows a good eproms seller in europe, i ordered eproms from china but more than half the pack are unusable... Thanks ” oh yes a good source would be great.
  • zerox_dogma -

Replied to the thread HELP. Savage reigh MVS image problem.

Can I take the NEO273 chip from another game? Its the same? And The S Rom its located in the mvs1 board? Because I have more games and works great. sorry for the dumb questions, I’m new in this things. Quote from Yagamisan: “If all the trace are…
  • hardyhell -

Liked tym01’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Hi! I wanted to know if anyone knows a good eproms seller in europe, i ordered eproms from china but more than half the pack are unusable... Thanks
  • Mitsurugi-w -

I recommend trying to find some quality ones yourself. I sell blank eproms but this kit uses sooooo many that your odds of receiving a bad one are increased. I programmed all of the roms to test the first 10 kits and had 8 to 10 bad ones. The problem…
  • nem -

Liked Yagamisan’s post in the thread HELP. Savage reigh MVS image problem.

Like (Post)
    If all the trace are good, and it's not a faulty S ROM it could be the custom neo-273. A guy designed a replacement chip in case you need 1 to fix your card You can find it here tindie.com/products/furrtek/neo-273-replacement/
  • tym01 -

Yes this is great, it'll do it for the multi system 16b but it was more a general question because i want to do know where to buy quality eproms in europe without having to wait 1 month for the order to arrive.. I need them for the multi irem m72…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread stv bootleg card.

@nem thanks a lot. Can you please post a picture of it?
  • ShadowX -

Replied to the thread UMK3 OSSC Settings..

Quote from mugen_ketsueki: “@ShadowX Is this only working with that model tv? Cause i am sure that has something to do with it ” Yes, different TVs/monitors have different capabilities in terms of unusual resolutions and stuff. I’m pretty happy with…
  • nem -

I can send mine to Darksoft if wanted, so Fluffy doesn't have to give up his only cart. I'm pretty sure it looks the same as his, and I have absolutely no use for the thing.
  • zerox_dogma -

Thanks @xodaraP and @Yagamisan I’ll check that.
  • djsheep -

Liked miisalo’s post in the thread ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen.

Like (Post)
    Quote from noonan2678: “I have the exact same issues that djsheep has, just put it down and haven't touched it in a while. I'm more intermediate with this stuff, so unsure what to purchase and how to correct. I'll fire it back up (been a bit) and…
  • Fluffy -

They seem to use mirrored packages to simplify layout. Though it is possible that they re-flashed a bigger cart for your game as well. (Or robbed chips from mine.) Edit: checked the data sheet. The standard layout is E28F008SA-120, mirrored layout is…
  • miisalo -

Replied to the thread ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen.

Quote from noonan2678: “I have the exact same issues that djsheep has, just put it down and haven't touched it in a while. I'm more intermediate with this stuff, so unsure what to purchase and how to correct. I'll fire it back up (been a bit) and…
  • xodaraP -