Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• slevin -

Replied to the thread PSA Proper Screwdrivers (JIS).

Quote from clam_wattson: “I watched that same video slevin. Also recently just got a blast and heavily relied on that video to get a sense for how to fully dismantle it before delivery. It was super helpful to be intimately familiar with the process…
  • slevin -

Liked clam_wattson’s post in the thread PSA Proper Screwdrivers (JIS).

Like (Post)
    I watched that same video slevin. Also recently just got a blast and heavily relied on that video to get a sense for how to fully dismantle it before delivery. It was super helpful to be intimately familiar with the process ahead of time, but I really…
  • Chron -

Replied to the thread PSA Proper Screwdrivers (JIS).

Good post. I purchased my first set when I bought my blast. Blew my mind because I remember having trouble with screws on my early 70’s Honda CB350 and this was probably my issue.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from funkycochise: “I have a problem with fantasy zone. It hangs when I coin the game. Has anyone encounter this behavior ? ” It's because one of the dipswitches has to be set off. But I don't remember which one.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked funkycochise’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    ok, I'll do that if I know the rom involved. in fact it seems that the game only accept coining in some part of the attract mode.
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Quote from funkycochise: “I have a problem with fantasy zone. It hangs when I coin the game. Has anyone encounter this behavior ? ” It's because one of the dipswitches has to be set off. But I don't remember which one.