Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

I am curious if anyone has noticed on Rtype playing on the multi that the state select score is wrong? It doesn't affect the main score at the bottom - but it's consistently wrong, and sometimes "99999999" Matt
  • djsheep -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Bounty: PS2 Raspberry PI OPL/SMB Image.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “From memory, I was able to upload 4GB+ games onto the internal PS2 HDD using my Mac and an Ethernet cable, it would split and install in different partitions that OPL could read from memory? ” No HDD in this situation, so it…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to a comment by Mercurysoundz on Mitsurugi-w’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Contact me by PM like you already did. ;)
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

M72 is now in general sales. Just send me a PM to purchase.
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Bounty: PS2 Raspberry PI OPL/SMB Image.

Quote from djsheep: “From memory, I was able to upload 4GB+ games onto the internal PS2 HDD using my Mac and an Ethernet cable, it would split and install in different partitions that OPL could read from memory? ” No HDD in this situation, so it…
  • Kaede -

Replied to the thread Alberto's Repro Control Panel Group Buy - Discount Available for Large Order.

How much are these panels, I'm interested
  • phoenix07 -

Replied to the thread ATX bench PSU.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Remove that battery stat, before it leaks any further. May be looking at damage from corrosion, outside of it having suicided which in itself isn't an issue, but the corrosion is. I'm systematically removing all the batteries…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked ClarKent1975’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    i'd like to get on the wait list to buy a kit please
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Bounty: PS2 Raspberry PI OPL/SMB Image.

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from xodaraP: “And FAT32 is no good because of the 4gb file limit I guess. ” Yep. Bunch of PS2 games that clock in over 4gb unfortunately. ” From memory, I was able to upload 4GB+ games onto the internal PS2 HDD using…
  • caius -

Replied to the thread Buy your Konami Reproduction Sound Modules (©Caius) here!.

Quote from Mercurysoundz: “I have a Lethal Enforcers game that needs the sound board replaced. Someone tried to use axial caps to fix it but it still doesn't work. What do I need to do to have you replace it? ” Hi, Please, contact @Mitsurugi-w here.
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread I got my first Woody.

Ok. Most likely normal then. This practice was probably most noticed with 3rd Strike. The ASIA carts were always less sought after because of the neutered Japanese voices. I guess you can thank Japan's Imperialism during WW2 for other Asian countries…
  • stickfans -

Posted the thread Help, CPS2 A board CN4 connector pin circuit.

Thread
    Hello, Can someone please help me. I need some assist to repair my CPS2 A board, version: CAPCOM 93646A-7 The CN4 connector on my board has two broken pins and circuit on soldering side of these pins are damaged. Please see pictures. I need a picture…
  • brizzo -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Bounty: PS2 Raspberry PI OPL/SMB Image.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brizzo: “But if the goal is to share a folder from Raspi using Samba the type of file system used isnt presented to the PS2 over the network. ” Every issues-getting-opl-to-connect-to-my-share post on reddit goes on about making sure your…
  • BlinG -

Liked SabreAZ’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    my version 1.2c build. Not bad for an smd rookie! dsYsOTV.jpg
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Anyone in Australia looking at building these? @xodaraP @Frank_fjs