Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rewrite -

Replied to the thread Suicided 3s cart?.

Quote from Mune: “@rewrite I'll do just that. Had no idea (this is a secondary cab I don't use atm). ” Ideally: turn the cab on with no game, turn down SCREEN on the flyback until the raster lines *just* disappear. If you want to go a little nuts,…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Quote from Darksoft: “ It's not only the AMPS but also the stability of the signal and the quality of power. ” Also be careful, I'm really in doubt those $10 tiny chinese PSUs can actually deliver what they claim.
  • rewrite -

Liked Mune’s post in the thread Suicided 3s cart?.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for all the advice guys. I'll clean everything just to be sure -- I tested the board with my working 3s cart without issue. @rewrite I'll do just that. Had no idea (this is a secondary cab I don't use atm).
  • Mune -

Replied to the thread Suicided 3s cart?.

Thanks for all the advice guys. I'll clean everything just to be sure -- I tested the board with my working 3s cart without issue. @rewrite I'll do just that. Had no idea (this is a secondary cab I don't use atm).
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Quote from raffy92: “To confirm this, it could be interesting to do a session only with smaller games and see if the game size matters ” Very good idea. Quote from raffy92: “I don’t think the cartridge if defective but a lack of power is…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

UPS is the best IMO. They are careful, rapid and have similar price to other carriers.
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread CPS3 Repro Carts!!.

Quote from geldra: “Hello, is there anywhere/anyone that sells the CPS3 repro cart/can someone point me in the right direction? Checked Saveyourgames but they don’t appear to stock them. Thank you. ” I will have some in 2-3 weeks. I'll PM as soon…
  • Quote from mastercello: “Oh, yes - also got two c boards from sheep_nova! ” Very nice! Can you confirm that the chip is a B-21? I see 2 pins tied to Vcc, right? Which pins are those?I assume that they are modified to work without battery? Basically…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread Darksoft ST-V reset pin and speaker success!.

Yeah, that all makes sense. I like to have the selector mounted in the CP so made the call not to wait for the new case. But I also don't switch games too often on the ST-V. That switching bank looks nice and clean btw.
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from nonosto: “I receved mine in France in one week. ” With UPS not USPS. ” yes exactly.
  • nonosto -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nonosto: “I receved mine in France in one week. ” With UPS not USPS.