Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Slyelessar -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Quote from BRAKKUS1: “Quote from Slyelessar: “SD is formatted to fat32. By root to you mean the first folder? I have done this also. ” Memory card brand and size? ” Transcend 16gb and Sandisk 16GB
  • BRAKKUS1 -

Quote from Slyelessar: “SD is formatted to fat32. By root to you mean the first folder? I have done this also. ” Memory card brand and size?
  • Hi. Any idea as to when you will begin to take pre-orders on the console Jammaizer again?
  • Slyelessar -

Quote from BRAKKUS1: “Quote from Slyelessar: “Quote from BRAKKUS1: “Quote from Slyelessar: “ ” Are you using the Smokemonster roll up pack for the games? ” Yes. But I am unsure if I am setting this up appropriately? I have tried to do it…
  • roy -

Replied to the thread cps2 consolized.

instructions on how to fully consolize cps2 a board so I won't need to use supergun and pc power supply
  • thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread Bonjour!.

• BRAKKUS1 -

Quote from Slyelessar: “Yes. But I am unsure if I am setting this up appropriately? I have tried to do it exactly as specified, but it does not seem to work. Apologies, I'm not very good with things like this. ” Have them at the root of the SD card…