Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Capacitor help.

It may surprise you to know that these caps were blue when they were new. Not green. So they've either been replaced previously or become discoloured ;) Either way they're not original anymore so no need to feel guilty in any way
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread TMNT 2 Conversion Guide.

Try an alternative brand of the same type and see if that helps Also, Algorithm says "Rapid" if this is write speed, reduce it if at all possible
  • suverman -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Capacitor help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from iGaroux: “wanted to keep the board as orginal as possible. Not orginal anymore by changing caps but it's a preference and a choice. People are the same way with cave boards. ” Capacitors need to get replaced now and then. They don't last…
  • suverman -

Liked iGaroux’s post in the thread Capacitor help.

Like (Post)
    wanted to keep the board as orginal as possible. Not orginal anymore by changing caps but it's a preference and a choice. People are the same way with cave boards.
  • Finisterre -

Liked skate323k137’s post in the thread Lindbergh Boot Process.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Logan McCloud: “I know that develop mode allows you to change the region of the board on the test menu, but I dont know if allow you to make any other change, maybe allows you to debug via a port? Best regards. ” Boot file name.... the…
  • Finisterre -

Liked el_nino’s post in the thread Lindbergh Boot Process.

Like (Post)
    My collection. I'm not sure that the original installation system is on it, I can be used to install new game ... If I can help ;)
  • mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread Hello From Southern California.

• Takosuke -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Capacitor help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from iGaroux: “People are the same way with cave boards. ” Go play Mars Matrix
  • PascalP -

Liked mathewbeall’s post in the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from plasia: “Tests would probably vary wildly depending on the DVD drive but it would be a cool thing to know. Next time someone is about to replace their drive do a loading time test! ” I did a quick test with Tekken 4 - DVD drive - 1:02 …
  • Takosuke -

Replied to the thread TMNT 2 Conversion Guide.

Anyone tried this conversation and owns a ChipMax2? Everything went smooth except programming the Hitachi HN27C4000G. I bought 10 of them through BuyICNow, and all of the 10 results in a "Program Error" at about 3 ot 7%. I tried to download the romset…
  • thomas3184 -

Im in norcal now so it doesnt even matter haha
  • Aurich -

Quote from thomas3184: “If only I knew of this when I lived in Torrance ” Haha, it's a quiet little thing, you gotta connect with me somehow to know about it. There's another more public spot in Torrance that I'm not involved in though, it's a good…
  • I must have made an error in my original PCB. Probably something simple but easy to overlook. This latest PCB I generated from a schematic so fingers crossed it works as expected. I'm going to test it with F3 via scart and OSSC, want to see if it works.
  • thomas3184 -

If only I knew of this when I lived in Torrance
  • I soldered resistors to the surface of one of the Osh Park PCB's I ordered. Those were the ones that had through holes that were too small to use. Tested it to see if maybe the JLC productions were the problem. No luck there either. Will await Mike's…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread Did I get ripped off on this Charlie Ninja PCB?.

Like (Post)
    Looks original to be, the EPROMs may have been replaced for a region swap?
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Did I get ripped off on this Charlie Ninja PCB?.

Quote from ekorz: “I dunno... looks like a legit mitchell board to me. mask roms for the most part. I don’t think that’s a $350 game but maybe I’m thinking of the first one. Gonta the diver 2 could have been used but the masks would have been…