Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DeWitt -

Replied to the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Quote from Derick2k: “I have a Kraut Buster 2nd print I will probably sell if anyone is interest. Virtually new, open to test play 1 time and thats about it. ” That sounds like it’s not that great of a game? I watched some gameplay videos of it and…
  • evilsim -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Very clean and impressive work @mR_CaESaR, the Astro tube extension cable is great.
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

I can't progress past the character select in the debugger :/ (unmodified set) . it's also running at 30% speed so a nightmare to work with, the hardware is intense. Guess what... the kasumi polygons are glitched in mame on the genuine sets! <bad dump?!>…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Midway Terminator 2 Unit Y - Need Help with Powering the System.

I’m not sure if those photos are completely accurate, they are just to give you a starting point. trust the Manual & wiring diagram. The psu is just a normal arcade psu with +5v, +12v, -5v. But I don’t think -5 is used. I think the coil lamp board is…
  • evilsim -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    The new evolution of supergun is nearing completion too. I'm still being tight lipped about it for now but am mere weeks away from having a finished product in hand. I'm quite excited and believe this will be the next evolutionary wave in superguns and…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

No, I mean one of these programmers: embeddedcomputers.net/products/FlashcatUSB_XPORT/
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    The new evolution of supergun is nearing completion too. I'm still being tight lipped about it for now but am mere weeks away from having a finished product in hand. I'm quite excited and believe this will be the next evolutionary wave in superguns and…
  • TheDeath -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Stupid question but are you using/checking the correct ROM set for the correct hardware? A lot of these games came out on BOTH Model 2A AND Model 2B and the ROMs are different depending on the hardware. ” Yes i did. I…
  • hardyhell -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Quote from Darksoft: “Someone in Europe has one that I can borrow? ” a system 1 you mean? i have
  • xb74 -

Liked the Goat’s post in the thread Samurai Shodown V Perfect on real hardware?.

Like (Post)
    For what it is worth, in Retronauts Episode 315: Samurai Shodown they bring up the possibility of releasing an SNK approved cart of Samurai Shodown V Perfect. The guest who is working with SNK basically responded with, "I'm not allowed to answer that…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    I'm still waiting for the battletoad board reapirs to be done if it takes too much time i may delay battletoad case a bit (i really want to test them first before selling) also...working on something else on free time. mortal Kombat 2 proto going in as…
  • xb74 -

Replied to the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Quote from jassin000: “ I just don't understand who their fans are, or why they want to pay top dollar for amateur trash. ” It's Neo Geo, you know how this rolls. It is disappointing how the NGDEV guys don't engage in forums anymore. It would be a…
  • xb74 -

Liked ITATTRACTS’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smurph: “Quote from ITATTRACTS: “I can probably answer a tad bit of this, I built up a bit of a friendship with Rene over the years who is part of the two brothers who run NGDev (Rene also runs Hucast). It’s literally the two of them…