Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Black screen on boot.

Black screen is a cart issue. If it is an original cart still without SuperBIOS then it is most likely suicided.
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Irem M84 Conversions.

Quote from MostroVeneno: “Incredible what your work has achieved! Is this finding on m84 boards allows to play the m84 games or can import m72 games? ” Just to clear this up... M84 Done & test ok: Harry Cosmic cop R type 2 Kengo - Low hanging…
  • Hammy -

Liked Asure’s post in the thread Irem M84 Conversions.

Like (Post)
    You rock man. M84 ftw.
  • Hammy -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread Irem M84 Conversions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hammy: “We done it!!!! ” Please Hammy, next video must have this American axiom uttered in infinite loop by a Brit! Watching your videos brought a tear to my eye.
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Minigun.

Quote from acblunden2: “Did you: 1. Use solder paste and a rework station, or 2. Have some fabricator bake the prototype for you, or 3. Are you a virtuoso at hand soldering? Because between that proto and the sync pulse generator you posted, the solder…
  • GucciSuit -

Posted the thread Black screen on boot.

Thread
    I've been having some trouble on my supergun with my cps3 not booting like normal. The supergun itself appears to be in working order since it's loading my NeoGeo just fine and the 3s board itself does turn on. If I boot the board with no cart in, I get…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Taito F3 graphics tearing issue.

They put out a new romset for that game Darius Gaiden EXTRA: Missing Background Layer on Zone D Is that it?
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Help Moonwalker pcb check.

Based on PM it sounds like it was neither the cpu nor the mcu. @twistedsymphony when you were doing your conversion I think you ran into similar issues. I thought you solved it by swapping in new program roms but maybe it was a different rom giving you…
  • Dylan -

Posted the thread Darksoft Taito F3 graphics tearing issue.

Thread
    Everything works on my new Darksoft Taito F3 multi except for an annoying intermittent graphics issue that only seems to occur in certain scenes (see photo from Darius Gaiden Extra). I’ve tried reseating the board and multiple cabinets. Any thoughts?
  • Darksoft -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Irem M84 Conversions.

Like (Post)
    Sorry for the triple post, But HOLY SHIT!!!!! We done it!!!!! (very happy, this has taken 2 years!!) youtube.com/watch?v=AMd5TrLYB1A&feature=youtu.be
  • Doesn't seem to help re Taito F3 -> scart -> OSSC. Oh well, at least I tried.
  • :D , Is R1 6.8k ?
  • Dylan -

Posted the thread Darksoft Taito F3 graphics tearing issue.

Thread
    Everything works on my new Darksoft Taito F3 multi except for an annoying intermittent graphics issue that only seems to occur in certain scenes (see photo from Darius Gaiden Extra). I’ve tried reseating the board and multiple cabinets. Any thoughts?…
  • DarthMig -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun.

Like (Post)
    I might sell off some spares but other than that I'm not planning on selling them pre-assembled. This prototype arrived today. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…3d41f3f34362d713579d4e6cb
  • acblunden2 -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Irem M84 Conversions.

Like (Post)
    Excitement levels at the test rig rarely get that hype to be honest. (normally breakthru's happen at 4 am in a zombie kinda state) Considering the bad times with real life things at the moment getting this running really cheered things up a bit :)
  • KalessinDB -

Replied to the thread CPS-2 Custom Metal Case -Pre-Orders open now.

Quote from hursit: “Quote from KalessinDB: “One thing I did notice though, 2 of the standoffs for the motherboard didn't line up right with mine. I'm not super concerned, 6 should be enough, but it was kinda weird. ” Do you have pictures ? or did…
  • Takosuke -

Replied to the thread CPS-2 Custom Metal Case -Pre-Orders open now.

Quote from hursit: “Yeah ,there is only 2-3mm space between Fan and the mainboard as the original. It isBy the way, i really do not know how i will fix the LCD fitting problem :( . Myabe i will ask to people the LCD measurements that have cps2 multi…