Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nem -

Liked mypinballs’s post in the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Like (Post)
    I have some more progress to report. I found that one of my original game roms i burned for the conversion was the wrong one meaning my rom0 upper data bits were wrong. Once i had this rectified and changed i got this with dip switch 3 enabled. Phew!
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Can you PM me the file to compare against? The link to your tool is down, and it came pre-programmed, so I don't have anything to compare it to. ” PM sent :) Quote from djsheep: “Does anyone else have any connection issues with the…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    No issues here. I've played at least until level 2 of each game without issue. Check the soldering of the 4 connectors of the multi perhaps? Then check the corresponding connectors of your S16 A board and check the pins.
  • nem -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunately it’s been over 180 days which is the maximum that PayPal cover for. At this point I’m writing this off as a loss: if I get a refund or the product, that would be decent, but it’s looking unlikely. I am WELL aware people have personal…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Quote from rewrite: “Can you PM me the file to compare against? The link to your tool is down, and it came pre-programmed, so I don't have anything to compare it to. ” PM sent :) Quote from djsheep: “Does anyone else have any connection issues with the…
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Replied to the thread RGB MOD Pelco monitors help please...

Quote from Chace.tv: “I would love to hear of any news that you both have found out when Modding the Pelco security monitors. I purchase two at a good will a little more then a year ago and placed them in storage. I would love to know what 8bit video…
  • djsheep -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    No issues here. I've played at least until level 2 of each game without issue. Check the soldering of the 4 connectors of the multi perhaps? Then check the corresponding connectors of your S16 A board and check the pins.
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

• Derick2k -

Liked mypinballs’s post in the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Like (Post)
    I have some more progress to report. I found that one of my original game roms i burned for the conversion was the wrong one meaning my rom0 upper data bits were wrong. Once i had this rectified and changed i got this with dip switch 3 enabled. Phew!
  • thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread PGM input problem.