Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rewrite -

Replied to the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

Quote from Derick2k: “If you were to sell this board along with the required harnesses (the harness does not need to be very long since the board can sit side by side, I could see this sell for say $100 easy. ” Idk man. The ones that go in the other…
  • Jangelj -

Replied to the thread Help with Golden Tee 2k.

Thanks. I’ll see how much a PCB is. Would a fried PCB cause the monitor to look like that?
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Driftwood’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Received my HAS today. Everything looks good upon initial inspection. Shipping was remarkably fast. Thanks so much!
  • Someone Else -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

Like (Post)
    Awesome idea, Niko and I were just discussing the use of a Sega JVS IO Type 3 on the vewlix and how nice it would be if we had some nice harnesses made. Your solution with the added harness should sell pretty darn good. If you were to sell this board…
  • Driftwood -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Received my HAS today. Everything looks good upon initial inspection. Shipping was remarkably fast. Thanks so much!
  • Derick2k -

Liked Niko’s post in the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

Like (Post)
    First off I want to thank you for making this happen! I cant tell from the design picture but a few things to note, if you weren't already aware. 1.) On the Sega JVS I/O, pin 1 needs to be pulled high to enable digital inputs, this is usually done by…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

Awesome idea, Niko and I were just discussing the use of a Sega JVS IO Type 3 on the vewlix and how nice it would be if we had some nice harnesses made. Your solution with the added harness should sell pretty darn good. If you were to sell this board…
  • Derick2k -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

Like (Post)
    I'm planning on picking up a Vewlix soon and I already know it will likely be equipped with a FASTIO. I will definitely need a JVS IO for it but I'm not too keen on the $250+ price of these Taito JVS IO boards. Instead I plan to use a cheap Sega Type 3…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Help with Golden Tee 2k.

5.46 is enough to kill most PCBs. Hopefully someone can chime in with what the lights *should* be doing.