Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nam9 -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Footrests Showed Up Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    The footrests are here. I like the look and feel of them much better. They are not 1:1 to the original though. The medium treads are finer in between the big ribs. I noticed when I removed the old ones, They were randomly cut by Sega so some had…
  • Kavas -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Footrests Showed Up Hoagtech's PLOG..

• Kavas -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Footrests Showed Up Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    The footrests are here. I like the look and feel of them much better. They are not 1:1 to the original though. The medium treads are finer in between the big ribs. I noticed when I removed the old ones, They were randomly cut by Sega so some had…
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Quote from TMF68k: “I just bought a smart phone. I don't know because it's like that outside of my computer. I mean there are cases like this. I wanted to buy here because this is the store that has been so kind to me in my previous purchases. ” If…
  • Murray -

Replied to the thread Is this a bad idea? Switching PSU load question..

Thanks for the reply! I didn't want to disconnect the PSU all together because it powers the monitor, and the way it's all wired up to the original PSU, I would have needed to rewire power for the monitor as well and i REALLY didn't want to touch the…
  • codecrank -

Liked alberto1225’s post in the thread IC: Sega Swing repro panel 9.15.2020 updated!.

Like (Post)
    9.15.2020 update I got a swing panel from @Battlesmurf. I'll start to the artwork base on this panel. I'll do the trackball panel so I am after a trackball now. Aug.15th, 2020 I am going to make Sega Swing panel next Month. I haven't decide the…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Is this a bad idea? Switching PSU load question..

Yeah, that's fine. Alternatively you could have put cement resistors on the power rails or disconnected the PSU entirely (although I guess the JPAC needs some power?), but yeah, that's absolutely fine. Someone will question if it's needed at all, but…