Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arthrimus -

Replied to the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Tried the SMD version tonight. Excuse my programming rig, quickest thing I could put together. Works well, thanks again man. Only thing that doesn't work for me on both versions with the remapping / autofire code is the L R…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Hello everyone.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Liked carvd’s post in the thread Hello everyone.

Like (Post)
    New member here wanted to introduce myself, Tracked this site down due to looking up some Naomi questions online and all directions pointed me here. Used to own a few candy cabinets, Neo Candy 29, Aero City, sold those along time ago, recently got a…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked psykom1’s post in the thread Looking for intel on future System 256 project.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CharGP02A: “Hey there, Words... ” To answer your questions: So I'm a big Gundam fan ... I happen to have like 5 of the Gundam games for 256. If you are interested in them, I would be interested in selling them to you to get your collection…
  • suverman -

Liked psykom1’s post in the thread Looking for intel on future System 256 project.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CharGP02A: “Hey there, Words... ” To answer your questions: So I'm a big Gundam fan ... I happen to have like 5 of the Gundam games for 256. If you are interested in them, I would be interested in selling them to you to get your collection…
  • psykom1 -

Replied to the thread Looking for intel on future System 256 project.

• LHantz -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread Irem M72 Roll-Up Pack: All ROMs for the Apocalypse M72 Multi.

Like (Post)
    v4.1 is up to fix some files from an older pack that accidentally found their way back in.
  • DecepticonZero -

Replied to the thread Sky soldiers graphic issue.

How deep is your switch? I really need to know.
  • CharGP02A -

Posted the thread Looking for intel on future System 256 project.

Thread
    Hey there, So I'm a big Gundam fan and I'd love to get a System 256 cabinet going. I do have specific requirements though. I have two 3/4 size cabs already (a retro Pie arcade 1up and a Xtension Room Masters JAMMA). I'd like this one to be the same…
  • Hydreigon -

Replied to the thread Games that don't have Attract Mode during Free Play.

Pump it Up Exceed and Exceed 2 (maybe others?) have the static "Press Start" behavior. Being that this is a more recent game, idk how this will be patched.
  • Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

as for news ! Vinyl stickers are being printed, if lucky ill have 'em tonight and ready to check final product at last. All that i will need to test is the sexy parodius's heat capacity in a closed aluminum case. Sure don't wanna have problems with…
  • nem -

Liked djcalle’s post in the thread Alright School Me Please - Nanao MS2930/31/33 Tube Swap.

Like (Post)
    @acblunden2 In general, yoke swap is always better from my experience and what I have heard, especially here with a trisync chassis. M68LGL061X seems to be a good potential donor (with yoke swap) as nem said. M tubes are usually higher grade, so it…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Alright School Me Please - Nanao MS2930/31/33 Tube Swap.

Quote from Niko: “Is there anyway to verify curvature without physically fitting the tube in the cab? ” Other than eyeballing it, nope.
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread Alright School Me Please - Nanao MS2930/31/33 Tube Swap.

Is there anyway to verify curvature without physically fitting the tube in the cab? Maybe part of the model number?
  • kazanova225 -

Replied to the thread Sky soldiers graphic issue.

Quote from DecepticonZero: “How deep is your switch? ” ??????
  • Fluffy -

Posted the thread Pandora "3D games" games database?.

Thread
    A colleague asked me about adding games to a Pandora "3D games" box, no idea if it is "original" or a "clone" (...as they are pretty much all an ARM SoC running the same emulators). It has the name "AUS" molded into the case. The manual mentions a…