Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from tom5151: “@Arthrimus I would like to order a Vewlix SEGA I/O Adapter Kit - Green and a Vewlix Console I/O V2.1 with TP Button Cables but I cannot find my country. I can see France, Belgium and Germany, but not Luxembourg which is close to this…
  • AMS -

Replied to the thread Virtua Striker 2 Step 2.0 to Jurassic Park Step 1.5.

Yes there is a late revision on the step 2.1 that does not boot right on a 2.0 board the 3D looks like video board problem. If you boot it on a 2.1 rev it boots fine. Will make a picture of the Rom board when I digg it out :)
  • jassin000 -

Liked slevin’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    I mean... I printed out what Jassin just type up so I could order everything today... “Beginners guide to converting a Vewlix to 2Player” I think I’m going to replace all the buttons and joysticks at the same time when I do the 2 player panel. I…
  • slevin -

Replied to the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

I mean... I printed out what Jassin just type up so I could order everything today... “Beginners guide to converting a Vewlix to 2Player” I think I’m going to replace all the buttons and joysticks at the same time when I do the 2 player panel. I…
  • jassin000 -

Liked Cereth’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Quote from slevin: “Anywhere local in socal ? ” No... To build the 2 player panel you need 4 items base items, check with @Cereth or order from Taito direct. - control plate - joystick bracket (1 more in addition to recycling the…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Virtua Striker 2 Step 2.0 to Jurassic Park Step 1.5.

Quote from AMS: “exept for voot that needs Always 2.1 step rev A ” my VOOT is Step 2.0. Never heard of 2.1 rev A, what is that? Do you have a version that’s not dumped?
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Reflowed QSB and same issue with solid red screen. Pics attached.
  • RandomRetro -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, Sorry for lacks of updates. Im on vacations and not much can go forward anyway since i need to wait for sega parts. I heard they re changing the whole paint baker system for a brand new one back at work. so i dont expect to be ready for
  • dewmansnk -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from slevin: “Anywhere local in socal ? ” No... To build the 2 player panel you need 4 base items, check with @Cereth or order from Taito direct. - control plate - joystick bracket (1 more in addition to recycling the single player panel) -…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Namco NA1/NA2 Repair Tips.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sylphia: “hi, does anyone know where to find the crystal oscillator used on NA2 MB ? it's a radial version with a 50.113 MHz value. Mine seems dead. Thanks ! ” Plenty of scrap here to take one if used one is ok for you?
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

Does this look like damage from a leaky cap or just dirt? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…a34a8d0f808f1fa389db50ce2
  • rewrite -

Liked rtw’s post in the thread how to backup taito type x2 harddisk ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kazuo: “Preference is to use an SSD, so I guess I may just use a decrypted install. Does a clean dump that wasn't heavily modified for usage on standard PCs or TX2 exist? ” All the X2 dumps in Niko's multi are clean and all the dumps in my…