Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DeWitt -

Replied to the thread Jamma Fingerboards.

@acblunden2 I really like your current design! Your idea with the solder holes is brilliant :thumbsup: Sadly I finished my new design a couple of minutes ago. To bad , maybe I'll change it in the future :D I opened a new thread for my new design because it…
  • Neodogg -

Liked MmSadda’s post in the thread Collection Gallery section?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “There’s already this thread, which is probably enough really: Show your arcade room "mancave" ” That's a fair point, though I still think it'd be nice to have a whole section for it... folks could each have their own thread to…
  • DeWitt -

Posted the thread Universal Jamma Adapter Board + Extension Boards.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a universal JAMMA adapter board which I can use to build rapid prototypes instead of designing multiple adapters for my needs. I started doing that and it got really time consuming... So here is my current…
  • Blaknite -

Liked miisalo’s post in the thread ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen.

Like (Post)
    21928091512_82747b4f44_c.jpg21951750431_176846ff3a_c.jpg 21319278404_37bfa91323_c.jpg
  • Neo-Alec -

Wrote a comment on sheep_nova’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Sheep Nova. I just sent a very low quality version of the Martial Masters problem to dancelos@126.com in two parts. I hope you get the files. Thanks.
  • KingSopz -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    I did a little frankenstein work to test a new attenuation circuit on the current board design. I think I’m in a good place now. I need to spend a few days to translate this to a redesigned PCB and shift a couple other components.
  • Neo-Alec -

Replied to the thread Martial Masters Cart Doing Crazy Auto Moves.

Great advice, thanks! Unfortunately, I couldn't find any loose pins using that method.
  • DeWitt -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread Jamma Fingerboards.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DeWitt: “Thank you very much for verification! Here are my files, feel free to use them for yourself :thumbup: Please keep in mind that I'm not responsible for any harm this adapter does to you or your hardware. You can use my design at your own…
  • Blue_Fox -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Hello People Lets make some updates. Cabinet painted and came to me yesterday. I have tested it wiith GREEN which is my favaorite color :P . I think it looks cool. The new Bezel is ready and tested 19" Monitor tested normally and Tate mode. The frame is…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread Question about zakk roms for Dangun Feveron.

Perfect, just let me know what I can kick you for the hassle when ready!
  • RandomRetro -

Liked skate323k137’s post in the thread Question about zakk roms for Dangun Feveron.

Like (Post)
    Alright, I got it all figured out. The .ips files are patch files. They can be applied to the normal MAME roms to get the resulting Zakk roms. I ran through applying the .IPS patches myself to the MAME roms, and ended up with the exact same roms as are…
  • Rg111 -

Liked Kidkaos’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    This looks amazing. Thank you so much for the update @hursit Excellent work and thank you again to everyone who contributed. My excitement continues to build!