Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• skate323k137 -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

As far as grounding you can ground anything that needs it to that floor screw. Then take an ohm meter and make sure continuity exists between that ground screw and the ground prong of your AC Cord.
  • nem -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

Your 120VAC to 100VAC transformer would have been fine. The chassis is expecting 110V. 9% difference would be in tolerance. What voltage are you getting out of your outlet in your home?
  • sk8er000 -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Like (Post)
    Recapped a few PSUs found in Neo (Candy) 25 / 29 cabs. All of them made a god awful squeal before. After recapping they were completely silent. Bonus! OMRON S8XA-500 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…8a34da213ed1b746996ec7e93 Source Code (10…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Recapped a few PSUs found in Neo (Candy) 25 / 29 cabs. All of them made a god awful squeal before. After recapping they were completely silent. Bonus! OMRON S8XA-500 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…8a34da213ed1b746996ec7e93 Source Code (10…
  • acblunden2 -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Hey people i finished the Marqueee Holder Draw, is there anyone help me about it I will send the file and he will print and compare it with original Thanks. VQky0Nn.png After im sure about correct measurements, i will starting to make it Screen Print…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread New Vewlix F Owner, so many questions.

4.) Rotate away. Super straight forward on the Vewlix. Check the manual for a play-by-play or I think there are steps also on Arcade Otaku wiki. Though I have to admit, if you are playing mame or 4:3 ratio games you don’t get that much more real…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo AES/MVS memory card (no battery).

Quote from brentradio: “Does this memory card work with a Neo Geo 1 slot? ” Exactly what @djsheep said. You need to have the ribbon cable connections like the MV1 and 4 & 6 slot motherboards have for the options provided by neogeoledmarquee. The memory…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Ah sun faded the bottom one :) I think the cart color difference stands out more. I have seen the solid red ones on eBay more lately.
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread New Vewlix F Owner, so many questions.

Lotta good general info here too: Taito Vewlix (VLX) Appreciation/Owners Thread
  • Stupid Dufus -

Replied to the thread PCB Repair.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Funny you say that, a couple of days ago I was doing some spring cleaning in my stuff and found those old books (TTL, RAM, etc.) I haven't used for years cause it's all in my head now. What a waste! I could use that memory space…