Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• segasonic91 -

Posted the thread Instructions to make SYSTEM-18/32 (and others) 3/4p harnesses?.

Thread
    Hey all, I am looking to make some kick harnesses for SYS18/32, KONAMI and WWF Wrestlefest. I would like to be able to make them so they plug into the AMP-UP connector in the NAC/Blast and Versus. Although I would be wanting them mainly for a 3/4p…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread Capacitor trace pealing off PCB.

Quote from dewmansnk: “That cap not being flush to the board seems like the main concern as you're not getting support. I believe a complete repair would involve removing the cap, epoxying the trace/pad back down to the PCB and soldering the cap back…
  • dannahan -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Would like to send payment. Please let us know. Also, I'm in for a braided jamma extender cable if still available. Thanks!
  • rocco -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from faithful: “Anybody tried this cable? Usually their products are good at least. ” Yeah, I'm using it. Works fine with HAS.
  • Telpherion -

Replied to the thread Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?.

Quote from ekorz: “While i wish I could help I didn’t even realize f3 had single board revisions. That said your photo above is of your football champ board! MAME only seems to have one pcb listed in the driver, different part but it might be…
  • psykom1 -

Liked patmanqc’s post in the thread The history of moon patrol arcade documentary.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darksoft: “Nice video! I always thought it was from Williams, not IREM. ” I always thought it was Williams as well :) thanks Quote from psykom1: “Hey @patmanqc I heard your name mentioned on "The Retro Hour Podcast" last Friday. All things…