Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Derick2k -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    Drawing the line here: ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Anyone above will be in the first order, anyone below will get boards until I run out. I am a bit busy with work right now, but I'll make the order soon.…
  • werejag -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread GDEMU chinese clones.

Like (Post)
    Once Darksoft puts a bow on his Neo projects, he needs to go full bore on this head cap stuff. -ud
  • Derick2k -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread IGS PGM Custom Graphics PCB testers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fluffy: “The char board doesn't have enough space for sockets, so the ROMs have to be directly soldered onto the PCB if you want to use a cartridge shell. Without sockets it fits. ” What you could do is use lower profile pins instead of…
  • Derick2k -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from psykom1: “turd brown ” Noted for future consideration
  • Derick2k -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nonosto: “Nice but why no green PCB? ” This was my thought as well. I really personally prefer the multi PCB color to match the main-board PCB color for a more "OEM" look to it. I was super glad that I bought one of the early model C-2…
  • Derick2k -

Like (Post)
    The new pictures I promised :) (Prototype. Sales version will be dark…
  • mugen_ketsueki -

Replied to the thread OSSC issue maybe...

That's very weird. Is the OSSC detecting the signal and the right out? or is the light constant red?
  • Derick2k -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS1.

Like (Post)
    Ok, back from vacation. Ordered a bunch of stuff before leaving so that it would be waiting for me upon return. PCBs got lost in the mail :/ Rather than wait for the possibility that they show up eventually or get returned to origin, I just re-ordered…
  • mugen_ketsueki -

Liked beast1x5’s post in the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Like (Post)
    Some of you are missing the part where both @Darksoft and @Mitsurugi-w mentioned on the matter of neo geo cd support.. let them iron out all the wrinkles in the code and then we can eventually get neo CD support on an mvs/aes cart
  • radiantsvgun -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

I actually like the color of the prototype. Any chance to order a run in that color?
  • Nimmers -

Like (Post)
    Quote from nonosto: “Nice but why no green PCB? ” Every project gets different color. It's our tradition. It's a bit like putting a signature on your creation. Green would just blend in. What fun is that? :P In my mind when I see green I see someone…
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Posted the thread OSSC issue maybe...

Thread
    Hi all, I have had great success with the OSSC for the most part. No issues with my Neo Geo MVS and CPS2 board. However, I picked up some other PCBs and two specifically do not seem to work. Double Dragon and Ghost n Goblins. GnG is probably my…
  • arcadefanatic56 -

Posted the thread Vewlix FC Help.

Thread
    NM I figures it out./
  • samplehunters -

Liked suverman’s post in the thread GDEMU chinese clones.

Like (Post)
    If he gets both his and yours (by mistake) he will send it to you. Things like this have happened before.
  • sergiopolog -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS1.

Like (Post)
    Ok, back from vacation. Ordered a bunch of stuff before leaving so that it would be waiting for me upon return. PCBs got lost in the mail :/ Rather than wait for the possibility that they show up eventually or get returned to origin, I just re-ordered…