Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rewrong -

Replied to the thread Would be possible to change my username?.

• K0NAM1 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    I like Pico's but they still don't supply negative 5V so a separate voltage inverter is required. Kind of less stuffing around using an arcade / rail PSU with all voltages present.
  • rewrong -

Liked ThisGuy’s post in the thread Jamma help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rg111: “@bravesirchris Check the dip switches. See attached. ” Doesn’t that dip switch just flip the vertical screen upside down and not actually rotate for horizontal game play?
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread Jamma help.

Quote from ThisGuy: “Quote from Rg111: “@bravesirchris Check the dip switches. See attached. ” Doesn’t that dip switch just flip the vertical screen upside down and not actually rotate for horizontal game play? ” Yeah that dip just flips/mirrors…
  • ThisGuy -

Liked rewrong’s post in the thread Jamma help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ThisGuy: “Quote from Rg111: “@bravesirchris Check the dip switches. See attached. ” Doesn’t that dip switch just flip the vertical screen upside down and not actually rotate for horizontal game play? ” Im not quite sure, that's why I…
  • rewrong -

Replied to the thread Jamma help.

Quote from ThisGuy: “Quote from Rg111: “@bravesirchris Check the dip switches. See attached. ” Doesn’t that dip switch just flip the vertical screen upside down and not actually rotate for horizontal game play? ” Im not quite sure, that's why I…