Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• funkycochise -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

• hursit -

Liked rewrong’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from hursit: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from hursit: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from rewrite: “maybe @Derick2k or @Arcade game who I know do have them might be able to assist? ” I can try to do a color match at one of my…
  • hursit -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    We have a color code for the pink cabs. RAL D2 010 70 030. Did anyone catch where the other two are in this thread? I'd like to add them to the AO wiki.
  • rewrong -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from hursit: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from hursit: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from rewrite: “maybe @Derick2k or @Arcade game who I know do have them might be able to assist? ” I can try to do a color match at one of my…
  • djsheep -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Testing the infamous CPS-A-01 (CPS1 A-board custom chip).

Like (Post)
    Recently I found motivation to have a go at repairing CPS1 hardware. As most of you know, the most common failure are the custom chips, only 2 on the system: the CPS-A-01 on the A-board and the CPS-B-xx on the C-board. I think I had the discussion before…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

It's hard work that's for sure. Check this thread if you ever wanted to make some, @Frank_fjs has provided the files to print for free, the ribbon cable is from Aliexpress, and there's just one ATX cable that needs crimping: Arcade-Projects Jamma
  • Notsuoh -

Replied to the thread Testing the infamous CPS-A-01 (CPS1 A-board custom chip).

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from Frank_fjs: “So you have a known working A board in which you've installed a socket, drop in the suspected chip and verify it straight away. ” Exactly that.Quote from Frank_fjs: “Only problem is there's no…
  • djsheep -

Liked mR_CaESaR’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frank_fjs: “Quote from mR_CaESaR: “haha jamma harnesses are probably not something I would like to take on... they take a significant amount of time to make. ” This! Sometimes I don't think people understand the time, effort and cost…
  • mR_CaESaR -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mR_CaESaR: “haha jamma harnesses are probably not something I would like to take on... they take a significant amount of time to make. ” This! Sometimes I don't think people understand the time, effort and cost required.
  • mR_CaESaR -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Quote from mR_CaESaR: “haha jamma harnesses are probably not something I would like to take on... they take a significant amount of time to make. ” This! Sometimes I don't think people understand the time, effort and cost…
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread JVS Emulator.

The new transistor avoids drain on the sense line. So who is going to build this ? I would like one :) Curious what R1 and R2 are, the BOM says: Adafruit 0207/9 ? Value is empty.
  • rtw -

Liked samplehunters’s post in the thread JVS Emulator.

Like (Post)
    Here's V1.1, the main difference is that now it uses the 26-pin header for compatibility with older model Raspberry Pi. Everything is included in the zip. Hope it helps! :thumbsup: gofile.io/d/8vfSB8 x-Open-JVSv11-Board-Small.png x-Open-JVSv11-3-D-A-Small.png
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread What is this jamma usb adapter daughter board?.

Interesting. They've blurred out the number on the PCB, which leads me to believe it's available elsewhere cheaper? I had a quick look on aliexpress, but turned up empty handed, possibly with a bit of a deeper search there or alibaba you might find…
  • Anselmo -

Replied to the thread CPS2 no sound.

Changed supercap, nothing. Changed a bulged cap, nothing. Changed the TA8225L Amp, and TC9185P and TC9176P and that brought the sound back. Not sure which one of these fixed it, since i replaced them all at once. Now, the sound works, and I can see…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Monitor Convergence Hoagtech's PLOG..

Nice one @hoagtech, it's great when more people talk that first step towards getting competent with tools. This hobby definitely needs it!