Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• opt2not -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?.

Like (Post)
    It's suicided. No question there Battery dying is the most likely culprit, but these carts suicide if you look at them funny. They are horribly sensitive. I recently installed SuperBIOS onto 2 battery carts that were working perfectly, 1 died mid way…
  • XeD -

Replied to the thread Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods.

• xodaraP -

Replied to the thread What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?.

It's suicided. No question there Battery dying is the most likely culprit, but these carts suicide if you look at them funny. They are horribly sensitive. I recently installed SuperBIOS onto 2 battery carts that were working perfectly, 1 died mid way…
  • arcadeqc -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Payment requests for the first 10 units are out! I'm going to let these get into hands and played by the end users a lot to see how everything goes. I tested all 10 myself here so should be good to go. In the meantime I have more parts coming for the…
  • SVM -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

What happens when you extract the 5 menu files directly to \games\menu?
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    So, lexan it shall be :) i think it would looks the best as well. (just a little more pricey on process) I only need to check on some last minute changes and show some results for now. i decided that to access the dipswitch ill need holes and for 3p-4p…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    Yeah.. I guarantee that person in the photo did not remove that chip from a socket with that device. I can tell because the pins are still straight!
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    Yeah.. I guarantee that person in the photo did not remove that chip from a socket with that device. I can tell because the pins are still straight!
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    Yeah I made that mistake 20 years ago when I first got into this big time. Broke a few before I realized they weren't for DIP. I did think it was not an effective tool when using it but figured they knew something I didn't. LOL.
  • frsj8112 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Payment requests for the first 10 units are out! I'm going to let these get into hands and played by the end users a lot to see how everything goes. I tested all 10 myself here so should be good to go. In the meantime I have more parts coming for the…
  • Jumpingmanjim -

Replied to the thread Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up.

I saw a cheapish(?) Moo mesa the other day ebay.com/itm/Wild-West-C-O-W-B…SwzVdeJH2q&frcectupt=true
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Got it. But it will need to be square, won't it? Making it not square means it won't rotate properly. To make sure: Is your design for the monitor mount is tilted the same degrees as the original?
  • rivlez -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Quote from Darksoft: “thats imo clearly a problem with the microsd. It could be also the microsd slot. ” So I got it to work the first time I did the steps with a 4GB Micro SD card but the same thing as last time. I press C to look at the menu and…