Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Konami PCB Conversions possible?.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “usually the first thing you do to see if conversions are possible is to look at the MAME driver. 99% of the time the only conversions available are going to be other games that use the same driver. ” Dreams of Lethal…
  • acblunden2 -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread Konami PCB Conversions possible?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “For anyone that's interested... I bought a Quiz Gakumon PCB on YAJ for about $40+shipping/fees to swap to TMNT2 There is 1 PALs that needs to be replaced with a GALs, it's been dumped and is in the JAMMA Arcade PLD…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread PGM input problem.

Oh man that is weird. I haven’t had to fix any IO issues before to be honest so not sure where to start on the motherboard. I have two v14 boards and haven’t had any issues yet. Fingers crossed. I will look around tomorrow and let you know if I come…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Weird. I tested each of these first 10 extensively myself. Should be an easy fix then.
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!.

• Ace` -

Replied to the thread Street Fighter: The Movie graphics PIC - can anyone help me out with the file?.

Are you able to see enough to go into self test? SFTM has some really good in depth ram tests from what I remember.
  • trmm -

Liked ninjaz0mbie’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darksoft: “saveyourgames just run out of stock, so it will be 2-3 months actually till next batch. ” who will be carrying it once it is back in stock? will paradise arcade shop be getting them? is this thread the best place to watch for…
  • Mackulant -

Replied to the thread 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!.

hello darksoft . I need 2x128 and 1x64mb simm and wanted to know more about which super bios cart i need thanks trying to get everything done in one swoop thanks... for the help
  • Mackulant -

Replied to the thread CPSIII SuperBIOS Conversion Services.

• thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread PGM input problem.

Thanks for your reply, it’s only with the PGM, my MVS board is fine on the same setup. the fault is defiantly on the PGM board, the strange thing is now when I go into the PGM hardware test and hold down buttons 1,2&3 I can right to show on player…
  • alberto1225 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Minigun Supergun - ADVANCED edition An Open Source Arcade Supergun arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…d7335162b1421037e0d31c163 Design goals and considerations: - Open sourced - Minimalist design - Low cost - Easy to assemble - Safe FEATURES: - 2 layer PCB…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked rsignal’s post in the thread Capacitor trace pealing off PCB.

Like (Post)
    I'd avoid using super glue (cyanoacrylate) on a PCB since the fumes are very toxic and dangerous if you (or the future owner) uses the solder iron there to replace the capacitor.
  • zfreeman -

Liked bobbydilley’s post in the thread JVS Emulator.

Like (Post)
    In terms of force feedback it doesn't work - I've not managed to get it working for OutRun2 SP: github.com/bobbydilley/OpenJVS/blob/master/src/FFB.c. If you literally just mean how do you get it to work with a wheel, a USB Wheel is exactly the same as…
  • zfreeman -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Build your own JVS I/O board.

Like (Post)
    I was searching for some JVS information online and came across this awesome project. Some guy used a cheap AVR device and built his own cheap JVS I/O board. Seems like this could be quite useful, if tweaked it could potentially serve in place of a Type…
  • danzk -

Replied to the thread Any Sencore CR-7000 CRT Restorer Owners Able to Help?.

Thanks a lot, it that definitely confirms that there's something wrong with my unit. Not really sure what i'm going to do about it, seems like Sencore don't really want to repair these units anymore.