Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Quote from Gonzo: “Quote from mathewbeall: “Is it possible to be added to the list?! Matt ” I've been added with no problem. It took a week to arrive at the house after production. ” Yep - i went to the website and ordered one... pretty excited…
  • Derick2k -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread The Jassifier.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frank_fjs: “Have you tested one? ” Screwed down/into the Jammafier (PCB feel also attached)... fjbCoZU.jpg Inside the VLX Diamond, nice and clean/compact... Zz9qbAu.jpg OSSC working directly with the LG monitor (no iScan DVDO…
  • kazuo -

Liked GermanDarknes’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame.

Like (Post)
    First you need an old PC with AGP. I couldn't get it to work on the TTX, if anyone knows if this thing can boot from USB, please enlighten us :D Tools: DOS Start Files: sevenforums.com/attachments/tu…rive-create-win98boot.zip ATI Flash:
  • Cereth -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from slevin: “Anywhere local in socal ? ” No... To build the 2 player panel you need 4 items base items, check with @Cereth or order from Taito direct. - control plate - joystick bracket (1 more in addition to recycling the single player panel) -…
  • Cereth -

Replied to the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from slevin: “Anywhere local in socal ? ” No... To build the 2 player panel you need 4 items base items, check with @Cereth or order from Taito direct. - control plate - joystick bracket (1 more in addition to recycling the…
  • Quote from KingSopz: “Quote from Derick2k: “I will probably make a custom mounting tray for these. I just want things to basically finalize with devices/layouts. @Arthrimus keeps coming out with so many good stuff to use. We have the Taito JVS IO, Vewlix…
  • MrTanuki -

Replied to the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “If anyone has a Dolphin Blue or Fist of the Northstar bootleg I'd like to buy it :) I think those and an original Animal Basket Cart are the only ones I'm still looking for. ” No joke, been looking for a boot or original…
  • Quote from Derick2k: “I will probably make a custom mounting tray for these. I just want things to basically finalize with devices/layouts. @Arthrimus keeps coming out with so many good stuff to use. We have the Taito JVS IO, Vewlix Console IO, Sega Type…
  • rewrite -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “On that note, has anyone seen a Dirty Pigskin Football boot? ” I have not, compiled a list a few years ago of what and wasn't bootlegged: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…1ff4a8024cd703fb268bf50a8
  • rewrite -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

Like (Post)
    I remember a guy was selling them for $50 AU shipped on another arcade forum I was part of years ago. They were all over eBay and AliExpress too. Never spotted Dirty Pigskin though. Seemed to be the same dozen or so games that were available. Aside from…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread The Jassifier.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Have you tested one? ” Screwed down/into the Jammafier (PCB feel also attached)... fjbCoZU.jpg Inside the VLX Diamond, nice and clean/compact... Zz9qbAu.jpg OSSC working directly with the LG monitor (no iScan DVDO…
  • Derick2k -

@Frank_fjs @jassin000 Any chance you can send me the editable schematics/files, etc... I want to make the version we discussed that mounts over the stock Taito jamma kit scaler. Ofcourse will share stuff on here in case anyone is interested and wants to…
  • Quote from KingSopz: “Quote from Derick2k: “Looking good, now we just need a to do some type 60pin harness splitter so we dont need plug/unplug that cp connector to use either/or. ” Thanks bro i have OCD so shit have to be organized :D , and then maybe you…
  • KingSopz -

Damm i wanna pick that beauty up todayyy, lol but Saturday is the day :/ 3 more days.
  • Quote from Derick2k: “Looking good, now we just need a to do some type 60pin harness splitter so we dont need plug/unplug that cp connector to use either/or. ” Thanks bro i have OCD so shit have to be organized :D , and then maybe you can do a 3d print to…