Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• werejag -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    It's probably in good taste (and respectful) to take any and all sales related discussions to an appropriate thread in the actual sales forum on the site. I've been noticing that people have no shame to sneak in the "i have this for sale" into their…
  • mathewbeall -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    It's very easy. Two pots, turn one to shift the screen up/down and the other to shift left/right. There's also a switch if you want to enable or disable the device.
  • BMXer3s -

Liked ]YaZ[’s post in the thread replacing scsi cd-rom drive with scsi sd card adapter?.

Like (Post)
    Mmmh it is most definitely one of your carts DS, I even recall sending you the money through PayPal and all. I copied both Standard and Custom on the mSDs and started randomly by Custom to rewrite and it worked. 乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ @Wraith unfortunately I…
  • nem -

Liked arcadeqc’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    I am the designer of the 3d printed shell on Thingiverse. I’m already making them available to help fund my work. I have published the files for everyone to print their own and modify, and I encourage everyone to do so. Print them, share them with…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

It's probably in good taste (and respectful) to take any and all sales related discussions to an appropriate thread in the actual sales forum on the site. I've been noticing that people have no shame to sneak in the "i have this for sale" into their…
  • djsheep -

Liked arcadeqc’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    I am the designer of the 3d printed shell on Thingiverse. I’m already making them available to help fund my work. I have published the files for everyone to print their own and modify, and I encourage everyone to do so. Print them, share them with…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked stj’s post in the thread Neo Geo MV-1C issue.

Like (Post)
    you shouldnt mess with smd without hot air. i had to clean up a lot of boards from people who tried to use an iron.
  • DarthMig -

Liked low_budget’s post in the thread PARSEC Supergun Project.

Like (Post)
    I have assembled the first v2.1 Parsec Supergun. Changes over the v2.0 PCB: New JST style kick harness connector with standardized pinout Mounting holes are now isolated from ground (useful for mounting in metal case or bolting PCB to metal) Moved…