Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• twistedsymphony -

Liked caius’s post in the thread GFX Noise on an Osman [fixed].

Like (Post)
    OK, when I have some time I'll post a tutorial.
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread GFX Noise on an Osman [fixed].

Like (Post)
    thanks @caius hey, it's tutorial time for how to do this conversion (or uh, how I attempted it) @ShootTheCore acquire Gonta the Diver II / Party Time remove socketed roms @ 1e 13h desolder roms at 9a, 12f, 13a, 14a, 14d, 14h add sockets to the…
  • SEGASHIRO -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread NeoSD? That's not a DarkSoft project, is it?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZuPoint: “I still can't get over a forum and other multicart slammed DS for the route he took on his cart only to copy it. ” You nailed it.
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread GFX Noise on an Osman [fixed].

Update: I burned a copy of Gonta using the roms I had. That worked fine. Then I erased the roms and wrote Osman, and went back to graphics errors. 9A was the problem child for sure. I tried a few random things... ".9a" files had an association in…
  • sammargh -

Liked Bonky’s post in the thread The King of Dragons (910805 Japan) Decrypted.

Like (Post)
    Hello, Finally, this version seem to be ok :) I have played it at the middle of the game and haven't see any problem Is it possible to test it ? (zip have for 27c010 and for conversion 27c4096) The link :
  • sammargh -

Replied to the thread The King of Dragons (910805 Japan) Decrypted.

You should submit these to the dead battery society as they haven't been posted. Thanks for your work! arcadecollecting.com/dead/
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Fist of North Star hanging at black screen after intro?.

Which JVS are you using? Capcom? Pciture or link to picture please.
  • Darksoft -

Liked legolas119’s post in the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Like (Post)
    thanks 1) currently I have loaded 1) KIng of the Monster 2 2)Kizuna Encounter 3) Matrimelee Is it normal? I mean: it takes 80/90 second at the beninning, immediately after the turn on of the console. 2) ok, perfect. I read tha DS is working on a fw…
  • Macone -

Replied to the thread Did I fry my power supply?.

Power supply was dead as a door nail when I put my meter on it this morning. I am hoping that it blew before the mother board did, its already been an expensive mistake that I wont make again.
  • twistedsymphony -

well, the fuse is there for over draw protection; to keep your house from burning down, not to protect your electronics. By running -5 to the +5 on your items it was the same as hooking up ground and +5 backwards, and if all your electronics popped…
  • Macone -

Well, thanks for the replies but it looks like my hooking up one wrong wire night have just blown up...pretty much everything. The power supply is cooked. There was a fuse but it didn't blow so I don't know what good it was doing. I also had the RGB to…
  • legolas119 -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

thanks 1) currently I have loaded 1) KIng of the Monster 2 2)Kizuna Encounter 3) Matrimelee Is it normal? I mean: it takes 80/90 second at the beninning, immediately after the turn on of the console. 2) ok, perfect. I read tha DS is working on a fw…
  • streetfighterken -

Posted the thread Fist of North Star hanging at black screen after intro?.

Thread
    Can someone do me a favor and test FOTNS on their AW2Naomi? If I coin up at the title screen, I can play the game. If I don't, it will hang at a black screen (normally it would go into demonstration). Also, when my game is over and I enter my initials,…
  • jassin000 -

1) The larger the ROMs you have loaded, the longer this process can take. 2) Screen looks normal, the game list is cut down atm (147/161) because the bootlegs have been removed. Once DS gets all the OG games working he will enable bootz.
  • legolas119 -

Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from legolas119: “hi guys, good news. The guy who is testing the MVS changed the microSD, he bought a Sandisk 8GB (class 4 probably) and it works perfectly!!!! ” great news. Glad that you got it sorted! ” HI, today my…