Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Darksoft -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Multi Irem M92.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “ Apocalypse, Is the multi still in development and it may still use this board, or is it far enough along that it definitely won't use this board? Not trying to rush you in any way, and I know the answer is "I don't know yet",…
  • APDWaldo6 -

Liked Geddon’s post in the thread Why Neo SD team? Backwards cart, very nice..

Like (Post)
    I like JROK stuff. I have the multi Williams board. Had it in a defender but I’m trying to make space so likely dumping the defender cab and making a control panel box for the control panel so I can play defender properly without a cabinet. I’m…
  • invzim -

Replied to the thread Sega JVS Rotary Encoder (Trackball) I/O board (837-13938) Pinout.

Thanks for pinout! Snapped a pic and put it on the AO wiki: wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/JVS#Sega_837-13938
  • DarthMig -

Replied to the thread Waiting for CPS2 Multi Kit therapy thread.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from duffcon: “Got this idea from other forums: What are you doing to distract yourself while waiting for your CPS2 Multi to ship? I'll go first: I bought a Rev 6 Marvel Vs. Streetfighter w/ a Pal-G chip. Need to…
  • lukemorse1 -

Replied to the thread Wargods CF and Boot Rom.

Just thought Id drop in to this one again to see if there has been any success with CF card images or any breakthroughs yet. Looking forward to this ^^
  • sk8er000 -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    I need to test it more thoroughly but it seems we now also have Lightning Swords (Kengo) on M72! I think I'll stop here, last possible conversion is Pound For Pound with hacked controls, but honestly, who wants to play a top view boxing game, vertically…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    I need to test it more thoroughly but it seems we now also have Lightning Swords (Kengo) on M72! I think I'll stop here, last possible conversion is Pound For Pound with hacked controls, but honestly, who wants to play a top view boxing game, vertically…
  • Nodoyuna -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from Nodoyuna: “Are there other games from other Irem systems that can be converted to M72? ” Nope, as said Pound For Pound (M85) is the last possible conversion and would need hacked controls (not really a problem but…