Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• djsheep -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    No issues here. I've played at least until level 2 of each game without issue. Check the soldering of the 4 connectors of the multi perhaps? Then check the corresponding connectors of your S16 A board and check the pins.
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

No issues here. I've played at least until level 2 of each game without issue. Check the soldering of the 4 connectors of the multi perhaps? Then check the corresponding connectors of your S16 A board and check the pins.
  • Derick2k -

Liked mypinballs’s post in the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Like (Post)
    I have some more progress to report. I found that one of my original game roms i burned for the conversion was the wrong one meaning my rom0 upper data bits were wrong. Once i had this rectified and changed i got this with dip switch 3 enabled. Phew!
  • thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread PGM input problem.

• santashiva -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Crude, I offered to pay F&F and he said no, so I paid via a normal invoice... 210 days ago tomorrow. Dang, I should have done the refund last month, but in my heart I wanted to give @brizzo a chance. I'm still hopeful he is OK first, and he comes back…
  • djsheep -

Does anyone else have any connection issues with the first batch? I've noticed that the multi has to be in, in exactly the right way, or I get graphical faults. I always seem to have this on Cotton, but I noticed it on some other games today too. It's…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread Konami PCB Conversions possible?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “usually the first thing you do to see if conversions are possible is to look at the MAME driver. 99% of the time the only conversions available are going to be other games that use the same driver. ” Dreams of Lethal…
  • mypinballs -

Replied to the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

I have some more progress to report. I found that one of my original game roms i burned for the conversion was the wrong one meaning my rom0 upper data bits were wrong. Once i had this rectified and changed i got this with dip switch 3 enabled. Phew!
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Konami PCB Conversions possible?.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “usually the first thing you do to see if conversions are possible is to look at the MAME driver. 99% of the time the only conversions available are going to be other games that use the same driver. ” Dreams of Lethal…
  • acblunden2 -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread Konami PCB Conversions possible?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “For anyone that's interested... I bought a Quiz Gakumon PCB on YAJ for about $40+shipping/fees to swap to TMNT2 There is 1 PALs that needs to be replaced with a GALs, it's been dumped and is in the JAMMA Arcade PLD…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread PGM input problem.

Oh man that is weird. I haven’t had to fix any IO issues before to be honest so not sure where to start on the motherboard. I have two v14 boards and haven’t had any issues yet. Fingers crossed. I will look around tomorrow and let you know if I come…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Weird. I tested each of these first 10 extensively myself. Should be an easy fix then.
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!.