Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KingSopz -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KingSopz: “I have a question - does this case fit any version on the Dreamcast? ” I have tested with 2 different Dreamcast and no problem. USA and EUR one
  • acblunden2 -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Options for Conversion of this MVS Boot?.

Like (Post)
    I've been playing around with some MVS conversions for a few weeks now and here's what I've learned so far. First of all you have some carts with protection (such as the FIO boards) these aren't really suitable for donors and if you want to convert TO…
  • hursit -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    I have a USB-GDROM as well (with the USB ports facing internally), so hopefully a variant that supports that will happen eventually. Nice case though!
  • Kavas -

Liked awbacon1’s post in the thread STV Multi got rained on. advice needed to clean.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kavas: “First off: 1. Don't store your beloved boards in some crusty ass warehouse. They belong in a loving home. If anyone at your home disputes this, throw THEIR ass out in the rain. 2. Give your boards plenty of love and attention, talk…
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Replied to the thread Buy your Konami Reproduction Sound Modules (©Caius) here!.

My X-men board still has working sound but this seems like a good preventative thing to do. PM incoming.
  • ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

I have a USB-GDROM as well (with the USB ports facing internally), so hopefully a variant that supports that will happen eventually. Nice case though!
  • Bluetear -

Replied to the thread Consolized Taito Type X.

Absolutely awesome consolization! I'm working on something very similar with my X2 and couldn't believe when I stumbled upon your extremely helpful write-up. The only question I have relates to the wiring for your player controls from the Sega Rev. B…
  • awbacon1 -

Replied to the thread Consistent Screen Size HAS/PVM.

Every one of my boards does this. Just have to hit the service menu and adjust accordingly. I have two PCB's of the same game (different revisions) and they display differently on the same PVM
  • awbacon1 -

Replied to the thread STV Multi got rained on. advice needed to clean.

Quote from Kavas: “First off: 1. Don't store your beloved boards in some crusty ass warehouse. They belong in a loving home. If anyone at your home disputes this, throw THEIR ass out in the rain. 2. Give your boards plenty of love and attention, talk…