Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nem -

Liked Shadoron’s post in the thread Has Anyone Region Swapped a Mach Breakers PCB? Having Issues Trying....

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “I'm more inclined to believe the two regions save data to the EEPROM differently and maybe it's crashing when it gets to a value it doesn't understand. ” This ended up being the issue. There's an undocumented feature in…
  • mangofreak -

Replied to the thread Hori Fighting Stick Multi.

Well, well, well! I didn't know that they were other person interested ;) After some time, I decided to buy another stick with cables... So here are the pinout! Before testing the continuity on them, I have played with the stick on the 3 consoles (= I…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Like (Post)
    Well done! Thanks for finishing this one, it was sitting around for a long time. Seems that fresh eyes on this one was all that was needed! I re-burned all the GFX roms and took the extra 74 off and patched a couple of traces that had been cut.... Can…
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Well done! Thanks for finishing this one, it was sitting around for a long time. Seems that fresh eyes on this one was all that was needed! I re-burned all the GFX roms and took the extra 74 off and patched a couple of traces that had been cut.... Can…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Quote from mypinballs: “added the missing A18-M68k address line to the roms and to the 68k cpu, and changed the pin 11 input of ic45 pal input to A19-M68k index.php ” WOW, nice work. So in addition to adding the above connections did you have to…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread New Net City - JAMMA speaker wiring (help).

Personally I would just wire the audio straight to the speakers. Although you do then lose the option to change volume from the control panel.
  • I have some more progress to report. I found that one of my original game roms i burned for the conversion was the wrong one meaning my rom0 upper data bits were wrong. Once i had this rectified and changed i got this with dip switch 3 enabled. Phew!
  • nem -

Liked mypinballs’s post in the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Like (Post)
    I have some more progress to report. I found that one of my original game roms i burned for the conversion was the wrong one meaning my rom0 upper data bits were wrong. Once i had this rectified and changed i got this with dip switch 3 enabled. Phew!
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Can you PM me the file to compare against? The link to your tool is down, and it came pre-programmed, so I don't have anything to compare it to. ” PM sent :) Quote from djsheep: “Does anyone else have any connection issues with the…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    No issues here. I've played at least until level 2 of each game without issue. Check the soldering of the 4 connectors of the multi perhaps? Then check the corresponding connectors of your S16 A board and check the pins.
  • nem -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunately it’s been over 180 days which is the maximum that PayPal cover for. At this point I’m writing this off as a loss: if I get a refund or the product, that would be decent, but it’s looking unlikely. I am WELL aware people have personal…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Quote from rewrite: “Can you PM me the file to compare against? The link to your tool is down, and it came pre-programmed, so I don't have anything to compare it to. ” PM sent :) Quote from djsheep: “Does anyone else have any connection issues with the…
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Replied to the thread RGB MOD Pelco monitors help please...

Quote from Chace.tv: “I would love to hear of any news that you both have found out when Modding the Pelco security monitors. I purchase two at a good will a little more then a year ago and placed them in storage. I would love to know what 8bit video…