Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• remvel -

Liked Psyko-M1’s post in the thread Irem M92 Major Title 2 to In the Hunt Conversion HALP.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Apocalypse: “Please check: IC26 => C0 IC25 => C1 IC24 => C2 IC23 => C3 IC34 => 000 IC35 => 010 IC36 => 020 IC37 => 030 ” These are correct now. I had IC34-37 reversed. Flipping jumper J15 back to 512 gets me a "H1 L1 NG" After digging…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Quote from TheDeath: “That's exactly what i changed, all 3 of them with brand new parts, i had the same problem before and after. There's no leakage, at all, nowhere. I just think that the Vzero is coocked somehow, find a replace for it is almost…
  • djsheep -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Capcom ZN Conversion/Multi Interest Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “Yes I have a complete collection of Capcom ZN1 and ZN2 games... Aside from the Jumpers what do you need? ” Sounds like you need a "mod bios" board to do some testing ;) If you want to try the tetris pal, that would be…
  • Rotanibor -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

@undamned So, I'm trying to remove an InfiniKey (Mobo Rev.7 install) for a Darksoft CPS2 install, but try as I might I straight up can't remove the thing. How far do I have to go to fully disable the InfiniKey so a Darksoft CPS2 install will work? I…
  • bagheera369 -

Liked bobbydilley’s post in the thread Setup Time Crisis 3.

Like (Post)
    Just thought I'd post a little update with some findings. I purchased a broken Time Crisis 2 PCB + innards (which I managed to fix by cleaning!). I've connected it up to OpenJVS and emulated various IOs with the following results: - The game uses the…
  • Gato -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Hello from Los Angeles, CA.

Like (Post)
    Welcome!