Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Telpherion -

Liked chacal231077’s post in the thread IGS PGM Mother Board Restoration.

Like (Post)
    Hi! :) yesterday I changed the 4 ram chips IGS PGM Motherboard. I had a mixture of hexadecimal code on the screen. I tracked the Oxidation of shit everywhere :cursing: , changed the 4P connector, the Quartz oxidized at the level of the legs broke so changed,…
  • XtraSmiley -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kavas: “Everything was going great until I saw you purchased a pizza without pineapple on it. :/:D my favorite PIzza: Tomato base ,goat cheese ,Gorgonzola, Ham, mushroom & a little fresh cream on top :thumbup:
  • XtraSmiley -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread IGS PGM Mother Board Restoration.

Like (Post)
    Everything was going great until I saw you purchased a pizza without pineapple on it. :/
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Hi there, I'm the new one....

Awesome, we are good over here, show us the finished setup :thumbsup:
  • Derick2k -

Liked deibit’s post in the thread Hi there, I'm the new one....

Like (Post)
    Hey Erick :thumbsup: Yes everything is fine around here, I’m lucky enough to live in a not so crowded area, and lucky enough to be able to work fully from home.. so despite all troubles, I should consider myself lucky. I hope everything is good at your side…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Capcom ZN Conversion/Multi Interest Thread.

Quote from Hammy: “Brizzo may still have some ready made, otherwise: Instructions: dreamjam.co.uk/emuviews/readpal.php Kicad? / board files: github.com/pascalorama/paldumper ” Awesome, gonna see about getting a zif socket that fits this, thanks.
  • Derick2k -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Capcom ZN Conversion/Multi Interest Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “I've got a TGM rom, maybe it's time to build a dumper ” There's plenty of others to go first, hopefully the extra altera chip on the zn2 motherboard does not upset backwards compatibility. The next test is ZN2 "setup" on ZN1…
  • thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Hi Niko, Is the Crimson Clover vertical mode already set on V2? mine plays in vertical.. or is there more than 1 version. Also where would I add the config.ini? Many thanks.
  • ekorz -

Like (Post)
    Hi! :) yesterday I changed the 4 ram chips IGS PGM Motherboard. I had a mixture of hexadecimal code on the screen. I tracked the Oxidation of shit everywhere :cursing: , changed the 4P connector, the Quartz oxidized at the level of the legs broke so changed,…