Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread CPS3 - How to convert 32Mb SIMMs into a 128Mb SIMM.

Quote from goguelnikov: “the 32MB board version shown is not the same as the 128mb... and both chip are on the same side of the board... are they 2 versions ? ” Yes, there are up to 4 versions of possible SIMMS depending on the flashes installed:…
  • clam_wattson -

Replied to the thread Blast City / MS-2931 Interference on VGA Input.

Quote from BlinG: “I had to use some kind of VGA amplifier to prevent a shaky screen when I used my 360 on the Blast. I my case I had a sega jamma to jvs IO laying around, so I used that and the screen stopped shaking. ” I did pick up an Extron 160xi…
  • clam_wattson -

Liked BlinG’s post in the thread Blast City / MS-2931 Interference on VGA Input.

Like (Post)
    I had to use some kind of VGA amplifier to prevent a shaky screen when I used my 360 on the Blast. I my case I had a sega jamma to jvs IO laying around, so I used that and the screen stopped shaking.
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Smurph's VOOT 5.66 cab project thread.

Quote from Smurph: “live monitor progress ” DUDE! I've been pestering everyone I know with a VO setup to get a live monitor going and I'm pretty sure you're the first to make it happen... perhaps even the first in the USA? I've only ever seen it in…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Smurph’s post in the thread Smurph's VOOT 5.66 cab project thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smurph: “Post reserved for live monitor progress and related rigging/fabrication It works! It's pretty dang cool that they had this as a feature from day 1. livemonitor2.jpg 2020/09/18 - got it set up for gameplay. voot-spectatorscreen.jpg
  • goguelnikov -

Replied to the thread CPS3 - How to convert 32Mb SIMMs into a 128Mb SIMM.

• Rg111 -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2931.

Quote from BlinG: “Quote from mR_CaESaR: “Oh wow is that how much they cost? Didn't realise they were that expensive =O =O ” they’re not. That’s just someone who bought a shitload on taobao and is hitting people with no Vaseline on eBay…
  • lazy_gamer_jmv -

Liked mathewbeall’s post in the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Like (Post)
    Here are screenshots taken for each mode 1x-5x. 1x and 2x I could force 4:3 or 16:9 In 5x mode - you can see that the top and bottom are slightly cut off. Matt
  • Rg111 -

Liked BlinG’s post in the thread Nanao MS-2931.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mR_CaESaR: “Oh wow is that how much they cost? Didn't realise they were that expensive =O =O ” they’re not. That’s just someone who bought a shitload on taobao and is hitting people with no Vaseline on eBay reselling
  • BlinG -

Replied to the thread Blast City / MS-2931 Interference on VGA Input.

I had to use some kind of VGA amplifier to prevent a shaky screen when I used my 360 on the Blast. I my case I had a sega jamma to jvs IO laying around, so I used that and the screen stopped shaking.