Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Xbox360 To JAMMA Adapter.

Question, where did you find a 2.50mm breadboard/PCB?
  • HouseOfTheEd -

Liked Silly_B’s post in the thread I finally gave in and registered - From Los Angeles.

Like (Post)
    Quote from opt2not: “wow, you do have a lot of CRT tubes... ” Lol, that's nothing! I've been hoarding CRTs for years...
  • HouseOfTheEd -

Liked Silly_B’s post in the thread I finally gave in and registered - From Los Angeles.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys! I have been a long time lurker, mostly looking for the more hardcore tech stuff here when KLOV doesn't have the info I need. I'm interested in being more involved over here with all the great info you've got. Here is a shot of my lineup a…
  • drfunk2k -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Quote from Ravepants: “Just ordered one from paradise, fingers crossed it makes its way swiftly across the ocean and through customs! ” When did you order? I check paradise every day and i never see them in stock.
  • MoppelTheWhale -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nio: “So is compability of v1 and v2 the same? its really confusing here ... ” suicide.gif OK Here is the difference between V1 and V2 V1 = Real Multi that's available "right now" - works similar to the C2, M72, and System 24 Multi…
  • archimage -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nio: “So is compability of v1 and v2 the same? its really confusing here ... ” suicide.gif OK Here is the difference between V1 and V2 V1 = Real Multi that's available "right now" - works similar to the C2, M72, and System 24 Multi…
  • archimage -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from tom5151: “Could you explain exactly the difference between v1 and v2 ? What are these certain games, and what do we have to do to make them work on v2 ? ” V2 allows for using encrypted ROM sets as it will…
  • acblunden2 -

• mathewbeall -

Posted the thread Sanwa 29PFX connectors.

Thread
    I seem to be a bit stupid about these connectors and pins.... I have a Sanwa P29FX that is pretty much brand new - and I want to make some plugs for it (std/med res and power). I *think* this is the right 8 pin connector - but the pins look…
  • acblunden2 -

Liked kuze’s post in the thread Xbox360 To JAMMA Adapter.

Like (Post)
    Just thought I'd show some pics/info on my approach to creating an Xbox 360 to JAMMA adapter. Main components used: 1x Ultracade UVC Video Converter Board 1x PB.JAMMA Project Adapter Board - focusattack.com/pb-jamma-project-adapter-board/ 2x Brook…
  • Lemony Vengeance -

Quote from djsheep: “I have a similar box for multi consoles on the way from @Lemony Vengeance which has a harness to connect the UVC, but he said the 480i direct out the 360 isn’t bad. Will post up pics when I get it. ” it's not BAD... it's just not…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from opt2not: “Quote from Frank_fjs: “Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “PLEASE RESPOND HERE ONLY IF YOU WANT A VERSION 2 MULTI SO I CAN MARK IT NEXT TO YOUR NAME. ” Just a friendly reminder. No need to specify if you want V1. Let's make life easy…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frank_fjs: “Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “PLEASE RESPOND HERE ONLY IF YOU WANT A VERSION 2 MULTI SO I CAN MARK IT NEXT TO YOUR NAME. ” Just a friendly reminder. No need to specify if you want V1. Let's make life easy for Mitsu. :) ” my apologies,…
  • naunaure -

Replied to the thread Problem taito type X2.

Hello When the card arrived, it was original and did not work. the other graphics card is this : ebay.fr/itm/TTX2-Taito-Type-X2…ksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649