Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blackfish -

Replied to the thread Battle Gear 3 Tuned HDD.

I managed to get one from Taito for Battle Gear 2. Emailed them directly and after some back and forth messages they sent me the wiring schematic. Obviously this is no help to you, but I would give Taito or Namco Japan an email and see if they'll help.…
  • jugu -

Liked penrhos’s post in the thread Faulty TTX motherboard - any chance of fixing it?.

Like (Post)
    Caps arrived Saturday - but was at an Ed Sherran gig so didn't have time to fit them until today... Soldering iron even on the highest setting was having none of it with clearing the holes so I resorted to the hot-air gun set at 400 on the back of the…
  • penrhos -

Replied to the thread Faulty TTX motherboard - any chance of fixing it?.

Caps arrived Saturday - but was at an Ed Sherran gig so didn't have time to fit them until today... Soldering iron even on the highest setting was having none of it with clearing the holes so I resorted to the hot-air gun set at 400 on the back of the…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Games with Issues.

I will check tomorow. Maybe a last minute bug.
  • BroadwayJose -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Like (Post)
    Install shots (and my one cord HD15+3.5mm solution)... Cpu7Lm1.jpg LLHkPBc.jpg 7JAqFdw.jpg For the OSSC to lock the the F3 via HD15 adapter, the HAS must be set to output Buffered TTL Sync. 2y9nK0T.jpg Open/remove the jumper at location #17 (TTL) and…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Fantasy Zone II Conversion.

Quote from brizzo: “ I should be more clear then: if anyone posts conversion instructions here on AP for fz2dx/16c, it will be deleted. It is that simple. ” FZ2DX conversion I understand but extending work RAM on a 16B motherboard isn't something IP…
  • acblunden2 -

Liked invzim’s post in the thread SUN PSU capacitor maps.

Like (Post)
    I opened my 400-5397-01 Sun PSU today, as I've been having issues with it smelling burnt during summer. Turns out yours truly had wired up the replacement fan wrong and it barely moved. Fixed that, and had a peek at the caps - and they look fine. …
  • djsheep -

Liked caius’s post in the thread Fantasy Zone II Conversion.

Like (Post)
    Quote from atrfate: “Thats true, however as long as you are not selling the game, or providing the copyrighted files, theirs little they can do about the information aspect of it. ” FIles are already public domain as you simply need the MAME ROM…
  • invzim -

Replied to the thread SUN PSU capacitor maps.

I opened my 400-5397-01 Sun PSU today, as I've been having issues with it smelling burnt during summer. Turns out yours truly had wired up the replacement fan wrong and it barely moved. Fixed that, and had a peek at the caps - and they look fine. …
  • archimage -

Replied to the thread Games with Issues.

I have the same problem with LB2, but didn't make the NVRAM clear + last update yet, I will update this post if it gets better after that