Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• twistedsymphony -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Like (Post)
    I like it how it is, simple, effective and cost efficient. No need to add unnessary components that increase cost and assembly time.
  • The Spaniard -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Yeah I dont think it's necessary. This is meant to be a permanent replacement. ” Quote from Frank_fjs: “I like it how it is, simple, effective and cost efficient. No need to add unnessary components that increase cost and…
  • vasilas432 -

• Frank_fjs -

I like it how it is, simple, effective and cost efficient. No need to add unnessary components that increase cost and assembly time.
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Yeah I dont think it's necessary. This is meant to be a permanent replacement.
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Hello From San Francisco Bay Area, CA.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Liked Mackie’s post in the thread Hello From San Francisco Bay Area, CA.

Like (Post)
    Hello all, I am a almost 40 years old french guy from Paris that ended up living in the SF Bay area in California two years and a half ago. I've always been playing video games and mostly the Japanese ones. I mostly like platformers, shmups, music-games…
  • The Spaniard -

Just though of something. Would it be possible to add a dipswitch to the jumpers to be able to set the keys? I guess this is not really that big of a deal for most including me as they will probably get installed and then left on the board and adding…