Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Irem M84 Conversions.

• acblunden2 -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Irem M84 Conversions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hammy: “As i said above more to it than than a gal + rom swap, there must be a jumper or something stopping the cpu from booting / reading the roms correctly. ” Quote from Hammy: “won't work due to some unknown thing like a…
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Minigun.

Did you: 1. Use solder paste and a rework station, or 2. Have some fabricator bake the prototype for you, or 3. Are you a virtuoso at hand soldering? Because between that proto and the sync pulse generator you posted, the solder work looks fantastic for…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Namco System 256 Multi Build?.

yes I already have this half way done it's the whole reason I made the thread asking about the reset points. Originally I wanted it ready to go before the ODE was publicly released. but without the ability to reflash the dongle from a Pi it's kind of…
  • Mrhide -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Irem M84 Conversions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hammy: “As i said above more to it than than a gal + rom swap, there must be a jumper or something stopping the cpu from booting / reading the roms correctly. ” Quote from Hammy: “won't work due to some unknown thing like a…
  • Mrhide -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Irem M84 Conversions.

Like (Post)
    You guys are both awesome. Thank you so much for your efforts to preserve these old games and give the rest of us a chance to enjoy them.
  • Finisterre -

Replied to the thread Namco System 256 Multi Build?.

You gonna push me over edge on a pending purchase lol.
  • Finisterre -

Liked Dreygor’s post in the thread Namco System 256 Multi Build?.

Like (Post)
    I have been watching all the threads in the section for a while then it hit me .. man all the parts are here to build a true multi for this. Just need to figure out how to make them work in concert. My idea is best represented by this…
  • mR_CaESaR -

Replied to the thread Sega Universal Upright conversion.

Nah I didn't. I'm not too confident about touching the rings whilst the monitor is on. I'll have to check the geometry next time, there is some pinching going on, but that was there before the magnets. The monitor definitely isn't perfect, it'll…
  • mR_CaESaR -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Sega Universal Upright conversion.

Like (Post)
    Did you try to adjust the purity rings on the neck? It's possible the color issue could have been sorted without needing to use magnets. The problem with magnets is that they will affect geometry. What does your grid look like in the monitor test? This…
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Irem M84 Conversions.

• nem -

Replied to the thread Battle gear 4 dongle.

There is no dongle. The decryption keys are stored on the motherboard. So if you replace the motherboard the game will boot to a error. Contact artfate, he'll tell you how to fix it.
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Sega Universal Upright conversion.

Did you try to adjust the purity rings on the neck? It's possible the color issue could have been sorted without needing to use magnets. The problem with magnets is that they will affect geometry. What does your grid look like in the monitor test? This…
  • acblunden2 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun.

Like (Post)
    The prototype pictured above works great. It's probably my favourite version, so looks like there will be three editions. The compact which is the smallest and lacks the 3.5mm audio output.. The basic, pictured above which is the same as the compact…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Eproms all arrived today and all remaining people on the PM list have been contacted!
  • xodaraP -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun.

Like (Post)
    The prototype pictured above works great. It's probably my favourite version, so looks like there will be three editions. The compact which is the smallest and lacks the 3.5mm audio output.. The basic, pictured above which is the same as the compact…