Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• archimage -

Liked Phil Bennett’s post in the thread Midway Wolf conversions.

Like (Post)
    I solved the mystery of the 'CMOS CHIP U49 BAD' error encountered with conversions to NBA Hangtime and Open Ice... Firstly, U49 is NOT the CMOS RAM - it's the work RAM (a 4Mb DRAM). The CMOS RAM is actually the 28 pin SOIC at U62. My UMK3s have an…
  • d7onr8 -

Liked ReplicaX’s post in the thread Q GrandAm 25 Project / Documentation.

Like (Post)
    Quote from voltron: “@ReplicaX looks great! Where did you get it printed? Also is the material the same thickness as the original? ” The thickness is very close. I used Scott at gameongrafix.com/ Sending an email now to give him permission to put it up…
  • archimage -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread InfiniKey-Kabuki.

Like (Post)
    It's happening, boys. InfiniKey-KABUKI will handle both dedicated PCBs and Q-Sound (aka CPS Dash, CPS 1.5) B-boards. Dedicated KABUKI games: Adventure Quiz 2 Hatena ? no Dai-Bouken Block Block Capcom Baseball Capcom World Dokaben Mahjong Gakuen 2…
  • archimage -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread InfiniKey-Kabuki.

Like (Post)
    I need that Super Pang/Super Buster Bros. key! Absolutely count on me to order at least one. Paging @archimage I know you have a Pang/will prob want this.
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Yaton6262 Ebay contact information?.

• djsheep -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread InfiniKey-Kabuki.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “NICE! Paging @xodaraP ” Yes! Will definitely be getting one of these for my Warriors of Fate! Thanks @djsheep Good work @undamned - looking forward to hopefully seeing a C board InfiniKey soon :saint:
  • acblunden2 -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread System Reset Wire for System 246/256.

Like (Post)
    Decided to get this done asap for you to play with @twistedsymphony Took apart a System 256 to investigate -- good news! Was nice to find /RST marked on the pcb (that was easy!). Verified it against the PS2 schematics that this is the system wide…
  • undamned -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS1.

Like (Post)
    Yes! I have desuicided a few CPS1.5 and been lucky so far to not have had battery damage on them but one was starting to look a bit wet on the edges. It's always a risk, you can always replace with batteries for now to keep it playing and then remove…