Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Report2Marty -

Posted the thread How to add earth ground..

Thread
    Hi Everyone! I wanted to get another set of eyes on this to get some ideas on what I can do to add earth ground, or 3 prong plug to this Wei-Ya 429H chassis. here’s the schematic! I’m having trouble figuring out which is neutral and which is hot.…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread Jamma shelf solutions.

Like (Post)
    I like the combination by Ikea "billy", then these boxes with labels -> link they fit pretty much any pcb i'll throw in 20200531-213435.jpg
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked meybarra’s post in the thread Jamma shelf solutions.

Like (Post)
    These Ikea Kallax shelves serve me well.
  • TheDeath -

Replied to the thread Jamma shelf solutions.

I like the combination by Ikea "billy", then these boxes with labels -> link they fit pretty much any pcb i'll throw in 20200531-213435.jpg
  • thomas3184 -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Paint leak: I am not Da vinci.

Like (Post)
    The trick with spray paint is to hang the object you are painting. So you can cover/hit all sides evenly/at once. If you are using a rattle can shake it often to break up any large paint blobs. When you spray angle the can back slightly so only the…
  • Bluetear -

Replied to the thread Can the IO board support six buttons by the X2?.

This is a great Sega I/O for the X2, I've described exactly how I wired up 6 buttons a few posts down in the thread below (there's even a diagram). Could be helpful if you're unsure. Make sure the jumper ("JP1") is in position A to get the 6th button on…
  • SHAR-KADE -

Liked chunksin’s post in the thread Windows 7 Read Only GroovyMame Image.

Like (Post)
    I've built an image for installing 15khz GroovyMame running Windows 7 Embedded so you can write protect the OS partition and not have to worry about powering off your cab and PC at the same time and Windows getting corrupted. It has Attract Mode as the…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread Rambo 3 - Main CPU Program Confusion.

Like (Post)
    Quote from caius: “They are 28 pin 1Mbit MASK ROMs with non-JEDEC pinout.You can replace them with adapted 27C1000/27C301 (or also 27C010 but more modifications are needed to swap pin 2 and pin 24).Otherwise you can buy adapters I made with TSSOP flash…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked caius’s post in the thread Rambo 3 - Main CPU Program Confusion.

Like (Post)
    They are 28 pin 1Mbit MASK ROMs with non-JEDEC pinout.You can replace them with adapted 27C1000/27C301 (or also 27C010 but more modifications are needed to swap pin 2 and pin 24).Otherwise you can buy adapters I made with TSSOP flash ROMs.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread Rambo 3 - Main CPU Program Confusion.

Like (Post)
    I've been sitting around with a poor Rambo 3 pcb that has been used as a donor few times, finally, after a very long time, i was able to give him back the guts. When i was trying to check what was already on it, the confusion begins in the main CPU…
  • Franco23444 -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Jamma shelf solutions.

Like (Post)
    You could always roll your own if you have the tools and space for a little basic woodwork. I plan on building my own in the next couple weeks. But mine is going to house an 8-way JAMMA switcher so I can minimize how much manhandling and re-connecting…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from mcdohl: “I would like to be added to the list as well, if possible. Thank you!! ” Added Also, @penrhos, @Reechard, @NeoXbit, and @Cheatinn you guys are on the clock. Waiting for you to move foraward. Please respond and at least tell us to…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    I just published a How To tutorial for installing the System 16 Multi. I cover swapping out the encrypted CPUs and also troubleshoot a no-audio issue that I ran into. Multi works great and the games are a lot of fun! :thumbsup: youtu.be/rz98E4FPgGw