Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ceedub -

Replied to the thread Sega Megalo 410.

If anyone is selling a marquee topper to one of these let me know! I acquired the one linked from unholyknight or whoever.
  • Steam313 -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Multi Key Writing Quick Solder Board.

Got mine in yesterday and installed it, I appreciate this product! Made the install super easy!!!
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread Discharging the tube.

Quote from erzane: “Can I use a crossed small screwdriver or should I use a big flat one? Also, should I do this before disconnecting all wires or can I do it after (maybe a stupid question but I'd like to be clear on this)? DSCN9630.jpg DSCN9631.jpg
  • I just wanted to close-the-loop on this issue I was having: Quote from opt2not: “JAMMAizer users: has anyone encountered an issue where if you’re hold a diagonal on either P1 or P2, then press a button, the jammaizer triggers the start button, or…
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread Broken Taito JVS I/O for TTX.

Yea that button being stuck would potentially cause problems. I hate to say it but I've seen this issue before, when I "over-volted" a Sega Rev B I/O and button 6 was permanently stuck on. Its probably fixable, but beyond what I can do :/
  • mthngn -

Replied to the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Hi Could you please help me to install my CPS2 AV Digital. I have takken some picture (there is no picture about 5V but it is normaly OK...) You can see I damage 2 lines (picture 7) is it the problem? The video out is always OK from may supergun but…
  • tronbaby -

Replied to the thread Broken Taito JVS I/O for TTX.

Hi Niko, I tried a few more times, disconnecting and connecting and I get nothing in your multi. So I plugged in a Tatsunoko vs Capcom game instead and looked in the Test mode at the inputs. It was working in that with the exception of button 4 (kick…
  • I just wanted to close-the-loop on this issue I was having: Quote from opt2not: “JAMMAizer users: has anyone encountered an issue where if you’re hold a diagonal on either P1 or P2, then press a button, the jammaizer triggers the start button, or…
  • invzim -

Liked Pigminted’s post in the thread Custom wooden Naomi MvC 2 Case.

Like (Post)
    The original case looked boring so I decided to remake it with the 4 god-tier characters. The PCB board fits, but doesn't stay in the wooden version. Since I didn't have a Naomi system to test if it actually fits I decided to leave it at…
  • mathewbeall -

Liked dannahan’s post in the thread CPS2 Multi Key Writing Quick Solder Board.

Like (Post)
    This is my install on a 936468-3 board. I really like this solution! Thanks Arthrimus! Y6flNON.jpg BLTcG4n.jpg iJKPIlO.jpg N6FEei1.jpg MSFmv6C.jpg More
  • kuze -

Replied to the thread Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?.

Nice work! Glad to see you were able to get it fully running.