Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Euphoria -

Replied to the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

attention : support Do all 148 games work for this unit and do you need another LCD type module for easier loading? Regards Euphoria
  • Euphoria -

Replied to the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

Attention : sir While I am here, can you inform me on the details and price of this cartridge also? I may be interested in it. Having a real ponder about it. Yes some very usable features but I am trying to work out how much value it will add to my…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Sega Model 2 / 3 hacked romsets?.

I had a quick look for Virtual ON 2 (game is stated as working in MAME). Program ROMs are loaded in RAM and then the 315-581 key is used for decryption: Quote from MAME: “AM_RANGE(0x00000000, 0x007fffff) AM_RAM AM_SHARE("work_ram") /* work RAM…
  • fafangus -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Darksoft's Neogeo Multigame Review (French).

Like (Post)
    Hello! Looks like one of our french testers posted a review of the cart. Please read here: neogeo-players.com/t2048-test-…proto-exclue-france#66964 neo-arcadia.com/forum/viewtopi…=61839&p=1154084#p1154084
  • fafangus -

Liked needaes’s post in the thread Darksoft's Neogeo Multigame Review (French).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Merit: “pourquoi sur la vidéo un gros jeu comme kof03 prend 20 secondes à charger et sur cette revue ils écrivent 1 min 33 sec? ” Salut, mes tests sont 3 jeux. moins de 50 méga moins de 150 méga et gros jeux plus de 700 mg. 1.34 sont…
  • skate323k137 -

Replied to the thread Name for JVS2JAMMA board.

I don't mind it as a separate piece. Would be awesome if csync or HV was selectable with jumper or something though. The device would be insanely useful for supergun on PVM for example.
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Replied to the thread Name for JVS2JAMMA board.

Quote from invzim: “Thanks for info on tri-syncs, please correct me if I've made some wrong assumptions. Added a page for the "tri-sync helper", which should also be useful for OSSC setups: irkenlabs.com/jammafier/tri-sync-monitors ” Maybe take your…
  • atrfate -

Replied to the thread Pras Meets NxL.

update to 4 of them themes found a bug with movement i never noticed before, so make sure to go into "controls" and swap up and down movement they are uploading now should be done in ~20min of this post. this applys to the "theme" only packages.…
  • atrfate -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quick Update I said this weekend, unfortunately, discovered some bugs, in the themes and with the exiting back out to nikos multi, with my slow net ETA unsure, as I upload find a new bug, and then spend a day uploading again, So no I haven't forgotten,…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Sega Model 2 / 3 hacked romsets?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brizzo: “odd they would lose the security chip that goes with it ” it's the same reason 90% of the Chihiros are missing the video AB cable, Ops pulling the machine apart to sell for parts don't realize you need both. you have a Model 3…