Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rewrite -

Liked kuze’s post in the thread Blind Blast City - MS-2931.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Quote from kuze: “To be fair you sent them a really obscure domy 33 chassis right? ” Sure, but why lie and say they replaced a ton of parts when they definitely didn't? I think @8bitforlife has had 3? chassis returned to him broken,…
  • kuze -

Replied to the thread Blind Blast City - MS-2931.

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from kuze: “To be fair you sent them a really obscure domy 33 chassis right? ” Sure, but why lie and say they replaced a ton of parts when they definitely didn't? I think @8bitforlife has had 3? chassis returned to him broken,…
  • Stupid Dufus -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    @jassin000, you know I like you, but this is going in the wrong direction. Why not start a thread about your frustration with the HD-15/VGA, this one's had enough of it to be honest.
  • rewrite -

Quote from kuze: “To be fair you sent them a really obscure domy 33 chassis right? ” Sure, but why lie and say they replaced a ton of parts when they definitely didn't? I think @8bitforlife has had 3? chassis returned to him broken, despite supposedly…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread EXAMU eX-Board owners thread.

OK so it seems the most common problems are ------------------------------------------ Problem 1. the battery on the mobo dies, causing the clock to reset, then the bios fails post because the clock has died and wont continue booting. We don't have the…
  • rewrite -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread EXAMU eX-Board owners thread.

Like (Post)
    Ok I'm carrying over the discussion from the recent purchases thread... It seems we have a lot of people who own these boards in a dead configuration so lets pool our resources to crack this nut. Quote from twistedsymphony: “Saw someone was selling a…
  • kuze -

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from kuze: “Really? I've sent them three chassis this year and all had a two week or less turnaround. ” That's surprising to me, my experiences and all the ones I've heard this past year have been awful. They gave up on…