Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nem -

Liked mangofreak’s post in the thread Hori Fighting Stick Multi.

Like (Post)
    Well, well, well! I didn't know that there were other person interested ;) After some time, I decided to buy another stick with cables... So here are the pinout! Before testing the continuity on them, I have played with the stick on the 3 consoles (= I…
  • Quote from Ace`: “Are you able to see enough to go into self test? SFTM has some really good in depth ram tests from what I remember. ” Yep. Everything tests good except for the graphics ROMs. But the ROMs test fine in the programmer against…
  • Raph_friend -

Replied to the thread GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement.

€70.25 exc. Vat, (€85.00 inc. Vat, only charged for EU countries) It's 70 or 85? I can't understand.
  • djsheep -

Liked buffi’s post in the thread Taito F3. Sales Open. Get your cart here.

Like (Post)
    Preordered a F3. Very happy with my CPS2 and ST-V multi from you (well, and Darksoft). Keep up the good work!
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement.

186 units still available! Pour one out for the grippers who stockpiled on these to flip.
  • suverman -

Replied to the thread Hori Fighting Stick Multi.

Quote from mangofreak: “Well, well, well! I didn't know that there were other person interested ;) After some time, I decided to buy another stick with cables... So here are the pinout! Before testing the continuity on them, I have played with the…
  • djsheep -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “ I get jailbars on some games still. I’ll give the PCB a good look over when I get some time and see if I can get it working seamlessly. ” Bent leg on one of the EPROMs? Or failing EPROM?
  • suverman -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Hori Fighting Stick Multi.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for that @mangofreak, I always see that stick at Hard Off stores in Japan really cheap in the junk section, but always missing the cables and have always avoided it. Next time I'm going to grab one.
  • suverman -

Liked mangofreak’s post in the thread Hori Fighting Stick Multi.

Like (Post)
    Well, well, well! I didn't know that there were other person interested ;) After some time, I decided to buy another stick with cables... So here are the pinout! Before testing the continuity on them, I have played with the stick on the 3 consoles (= I…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    I’ll see if anyone else has the same issues. I thought the connectors on there were just standard IDC, nice to know they were custom made. I get jailbars on some games still. I’ll give the PCB a good look over when I get some time and see if I can…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “ I get jailbars on some games still. I’ll give the PCB a good look over when I get some time and see if I can get it working seamlessly. ” Bent leg on one of the EPROMs? Or failing EPROM?