Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• winteriscoming -

Liked Kujako’s post in the thread NGPC Flashcarts and MODS.

Like (Post)
    So somewhat related... the Analog Pocket pre-orders are up: analogue.co/store#pocket I got my order in, and while there is no Neo Geo Pocket adapter at launch, it is "planned" along with the Lynx (I did order a Game Gear adapter with mine). Screen wise,…
  • skate323k137 -

Liked the Goat’s post in the thread stv region?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from skate323k137: “Double the rom file and use a m27c800 should work fine. Remove pins 1 and 42 after burning. I've done it in a pinch when out of 27c400. ” I suggest tying pin 1 (address 18) to either ground or +5V instead of removing it. …
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from Layer33: “I read that @arcadeotaku, but I'm not looking for a mechanical solution, maybe config.ini could manage it. ” There is no config solution. The JVS IO reports the missing meter in the JVS stream and the game reacts to it.
  • Yagamisan -

Replied to the thread MV2F epic.

I suggest you get rid of the battery. It can ruin your board if it leaks.
  • the Goat -

Replied to the thread stv region?.

Quote from skate323k137: “Double the rom file and use a m27c800 should work fine. Remove pins 1 and 42 after burning. I've done it in a pinch when out of 27c400. ” I suggest tying pin 1 (address 18) to either ground or +5V instead of removing it. …
  • Kujako -

Replied to the thread GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement.

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from PascalP: “Never heard of Hyperboot ” I'd never heard of it either, but a quick search turned up badassconsoles... which instantly explained why no one has ever heard of it. ” Ah yes. …
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from PascalP: “Never heard of Hyperboot ” I'd never heard of it either, but a quick search turned up badassconsoles... which instantly explained why no one has ever heard of it. ” Ah yes. Good old BAC. I'm…
  • rewrite -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PascalP: “Never heard of Hyperboot ” I'd never heard of it either, but a quick search turned up badassconsoles... which instantly explained why no one has ever heard of it.