Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jbrlll -

Wrote a comment on Anselmo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello, looking for a clean 12mhz A board. I am more concerned with condition than price. I do not need the B or C. Thank you Sir.
  • psykom1 -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    green has been made :) this shall be the color of the shell
  • ekorz -

Liked jbrlll’s post in the thread This place is Awesome..

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone, Long story short I walked into my house in early 2018 looked into the formal dining room and wondered why in the f... do i have two dinner tables, I had never ate in that room in nine years. Out of the blue I had this crazy idea of just…
  • jbrlll -

Posted the thread This place is Awesome..

Thread
    Hey everyone, Long story short I walked into my house in early 2018 looked into the formal dining room and wondered why in the f... do i have two dinner tables, I had never ate in that room in nine years. Out of the blue I had this crazy idea of just…
  • hoagtech -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    In for one
  • zerox_dogma -

Liked ITATTRACTS’s post in the thread Great Community!.

Like (Post)
    I stumbled on this site after years of hanging over on shmups.com and the Neo forums where most of the “community” is pretty condescending and generally unpleasant to new (and even old) members. I was immediately taken by the amount of welcomes and…
  • ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

• EVLM -

Liked mR_CaESaR’s post in the thread CPS2 Conversion info.

Like (Post)
    This is what I used to covert a cps2 b board into ssf2x ikotsu.blogspot.com/2014/01/ss…nversion-capcom-1994.html Also used the same site for progear.