Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kuze -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Nanao ms-2931 buzz (fixed!).

Like (Post)
    Also I have to say, static convergence was a real nerve wracking pain... until I put tape over the green jamma rail. Then it’s way easier to line up red and blue in isolation with the middle rings. Get it nice and perfectly purple, then add back in…
  • Battlesmurf -

Like (Post)
    Also I have to say, static convergence was a real nerve wracking pain... until I put tape over the green jamma rail. Then it’s way easier to line up red and blue in isolation with the middle rings. Get it nice and perfectly purple, then add back in…
  • SMMM -

Replied to the thread System 32 desuicide and conversions: all games patched and released!.

Hi! I have a Revision A Golden Axe 2 board, and the patched ROMs appear to be for Revision B? I tried replacing them in the corresponding slots anyway, and it does not work. Should it work? Or do I have to replace every EPROM on the board?
  • atrfate -

Replied to the thread Brand New Taito Type X+ w U-JVS + Half Life 2.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from psykom1: “I've been looking for a proper Taito X kit for a multi. ” Quote from Derick2k: “I forget if the multi has been tested to work on the TTX+, it probably has and it does. ” Niko's Multi only work…
  • JoeAwesome -

Replied to the thread Portable 25” Arcade Rig.

Quote from UltraSean: “It also may or may not be a fire hazard lol. ” It would be if you tried harder.
  • waynequn -

Wrote a comment on Niko’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Where is Nico in China?
  • UltraSean -

Quote from ReplicaX: “Aww EVO. Promoting crappy Arcade1up cabs and trashing arcade monitors. It's not like EVO can afford 1000s of Dynamo cabs or something. I mean, those are BIG money. ” luckily no one plays on Dynamo (FGC-wise, anyway) anymore…
  • PXL Bill -

Quote from UltraSean: “Quote from psykom1: “I saw setups like these at Combobreaker. Some were more done-up than others. Like…
  • radiantsvgun -

Liked DecepticonZero’s post in the thread Portable 25” Arcade Rig.

Like (Post)
    200.gif
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)
    Just an update... Everything is looking good, but I thought I’d pay my crt-initiation-dues and do the whole purity and static convergence thing while I had it up on the bench. So far it’s a pretty neat process and not at all awful like I was…