Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nem -

Replied to the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Recapped a few PSUs found in Neo (Candy) 25 / 29 cabs. All of them made a god awful squeal before. After recapping they were completely silent. Bonus! OMRON S8XA-500 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…41c75020dfda1b615c7528065 Source Code (10…
  • acblunden2 -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Hey people i finished the Marqueee Holder Draw, is there anyone help me about it I will send the file and he will print and compare it with original Thanks. VQky0Nn.png After im sure about correct measurements, i will starting to make it Screen Print…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread New Vewlix F Owner, so many questions.

4.) Rotate away. Super straight forward on the Vewlix. Check the manual for a play-by-play or I think there are steps also on Arcade Otaku wiki. Though I have to admit, if you are playing mame or 4:3 ratio games you don’t get that much more real…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo AES/MVS memory card (no battery).

Quote from brentradio: “Does this memory card work with a Neo Geo 1 slot? ” Exactly what @djsheep said. You need to have the ribbon cable connections like the MV1 and 4 & 6 slot motherboards have for the options provided by neogeoledmarquee. The memory…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Ah sun faded the bottom one :) I think the cart color difference stands out more. I have seen the solid red ones on eBay more lately.
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread New Vewlix F Owner, so many questions.

Lotta good general info here too: Taito Vewlix (VLX) Appreciation/Owners Thread
  • Stupid Dufus -

Replied to the thread PCB Repair.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Funny you say that, a couple of days ago I was doing some spring cleaning in my stuff and found those old books (TTL, RAM, etc.) I haven't used for years cause it's all in my head now. What a waste! I could use that memory space…
  • modraw -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

On my side I got WAY less glitches with the latest FW. I can barely spot some while playing MOTW but didn"t notice on other games yet.
  • kuze -

Liked bytestorm’s post in the thread Irem M92/M107 conversions: all sound ROMs decrypted.

Like (Post)
    Undercover Cops Alpha R was the title I was longing the most after to play.. but man did I get dissapointed.. :( Its very nice and cool in the first 2 levels, but after a couple of levels it get very dull imo.. and the last stage is just long, repetetive…