Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kioku25 -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread SEGA Lindbergh Monitor Swap with 3D Printed Mounts.

Like (Post)
    My Lindbergh's monitor was dying rapidly so, inspired by what everybody is doing with Vewlix monitor swaps, I decided to take a crack at swapping my Lindbergh's monitor too. It seems like 32" 1080P monitors of reasonable quality about the same price as…
  • Hatsune Mike -

Replied to the thread Most Vertical Games playing upside down.

I made myself a yoke flip adapter that is a bit primitive, but offsets the risk of switching while the yoke is energized, or running the monitor with no deflection. I wired an AMP-UP connector to have the horizontal and vertical connections, but also…
  • MudGuts83 -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    Another video done in the Series of building these PCBs :) youtube.com/watch?v=suA_mODgqPY Tim.
  • Arthrimus -

Posted the thread SEGA Lindbergh Monitor Swap with 3D Printed Mounts.

Thread
    My Lindbergh's monitor was dying rapidly so, inspired by what everybody is doing with Vewlix monitor swaps, I decided to take a crack at swapping my Lindbergh's monitor too. It seems like 32" 1080P monitors of reasonable quality about the same price as…
  • Tailsnic Retroworks -

Replied to the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

Quote from TheDeath: “have you changed the jumper settings? :rolleyes: Its mandatory. You can still hook it up to a 15khz monitor just to see if the games boot, it wont harm the monitor for just a few minutes ” I have set the jumpers like the image in this…
  • clam_wattson -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Blast City General Questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ebzero89: “Quote from slevin: “Quote from Mrhide: “I am running a naomi netdimm setup directly on my (recapped) Blast power supply. You do NOT need another one. ” Quote from nnap: “Same here, recapped PSU, JVS/Jamma harness and…